OMG! He is a Greek God.

The name of the main character has been changed from Shanaya to Veronica. Sorry for the inconvenience but I am just in love with the name Veronica

Veronica.

Walking into the W.M College Of Economics was like living the dream. I wanted to be rich, successful and wanted to give my mother a life she always dreamt of. I loved travelling. If travelling was free you would never see me.

I thought maybe living with my uncle and aunt was a bad idea so going against my mothers will I and stood in the line to to an estate agency to look for a house. I already missed home. Suddenly my phone ringed and it was Jake.

"Hey kiddo, did you reach safely?" He asked me. I am sure there is a connection between us. I was just missing him and he called.

"Yes I did. I am not going to stay with uncle and aunt. I am currently going to an estate agency to look for an apartment." I told him. I don't hide things from him. We have always been like that. We share everything with each other know matter good or bad.

"Mom is going to freak out." That was what I was the most worried about. She was already upset about me leaving home. She would totally freak out when she would come to know about this.

"That is what you are there for. Please convince Mom and tell her to stay calm." I was almost pleading on the phone. Jake was the only one who could talk to her. If I did that she would somehow emotionally blackmail me to stay with uncle and aunt.

"Urghhh... You always put me in so much trouble." He groaned from the other side of the phone.

"Pleaseeee Jake, pretty pleaseee. Remember the time I helped you search an outfit for Maria? For her sake please." I was emotionally blackmailing him on Maria's name.

He had been dating her since 3 years. They were madly in love. I could see it in their eyes. He would do anything if I mentioned Maria. Sometimes you have to take advantage of that.

"I hate you so much. Fine, I will do it." He was so irritated and I was successful at blackmailing him. Thanks Maria. You helped me without even knowing it.

"You're the best brother. Thank you so much. I love you." I happily chirped.

"Eww I am not a girl. Bye now." He said and hung up. Typical brothers, they never express their love for theirs sisters. But its there, trust me.

I was in my own thoughts when I got a push from behind and saw a girl who was assembling her papers which had fallen on the floor. I helped her pick them up.

"Thank you so much. I have always been bad at handling papers. Your a saviour. By the way I am Nicole." She said and extended her hand for a shake.

"Veronica. Its nice to meet you." I replied to the handshake. She was a gorgeous girl with brown hair and shining black eyes. She was one of the cutest girls that I had met and unlike the others she seemed really polite.

"Do you go to the W.M college too?" I asked looking at her cheer leading T shirt which had the college name printed on it. I got slightly excited because I met somebody who was from the same college and I would feel like a loner.

"Yes I do. I haven't seen you in college since it started. Have you joined late?" She asked and it seemed like she knew everyone in college.

Of course she would. She was a cheerleader, they generally know all the people on the campus.