I do not want her in bed.

Veronica

I could not dance for them even though I was a strong girl or I thought I was. I could not say a word in front of them. I stammered and I was just controlling my tears from falling I did not want to cry at least not on the first day of college.

I heard him screaming on me and then he raised his hand. I clutched my books and shut my eyes. I was waiting for the hand to come on my face but it did not. I opened my eyes to see a handsome boy in front of me. I was shocked to see Ayan standing there red with anger.

"How dare you even come near her. She will not dance for you, she is not your toy." Ayan said still holding his hand firmly.  He looked very angry. For a moment I was scared to see him like that too but OH MY GOD he was so breathtaking.

He had the best face cut I had ever seen. His blue eyes were so appealing. Broad shoulders, a terrific height and well dressed. Come on guys well dressed boys are a major turn on.

"Veronica, are you alright?" Nichole screamed bringing me out of my thoughts. I do not know for how long I have been thinking but it was definitely for a long time because I could see Ayan hitting all of them badly.

He was constantly punching them while muttering words like asshole or jerk. How was he doing this for me? Or maybe he wasn't doing it for me. He was just a nice guy who couldn't tolerate any wrong.

"How could you touch her? I have told you several times to stay within your limits. Don't you get it?" Ayan screamed while beating the hell out of them.

Daniel and Sam came to stop him . They came on the right time or I think Ayan would have killed the guy but maybe I was wrong he was still killing the guy I guess his friends didn't help much.

I knew if any of teachers saw him he would be punished I did not want him to be punished because of me. I jumped in between them trying to stop them.

"Ayan please stop." I said and tried to pull him back from the guy. He did not budge instead his punches became harder.

"Veronica get out of my way I need to beat the fuck out of him just move Veronica." He screamed so loudly that I literally froze at my position.

"Ayan no you can not do that - " before I could finish he accidentally  punched somewhere near my face.

"Ouch." was all I managed to say after the pain. Daniel took this opportunity and put Ayan away from the guy.

"Touch her next time and I will kill you." Was all that Ayan said after parting and making his way towards me.

"Veronica your lip is bleeding." Nicole came running towards me. I still didn't realise what was happening. My body was still numb while I froze at that spot.

Ayan turned towards me and rushed in my direction. He looked at me and saw my lip was bleeding. He signaled Daniel to get the first aid and in no time he was back.

He started putting some cream on cotton and wiped my lip. At first I shivered at his touch. Maybe it was the pain or it was his touch. Slowly my body started adjusting to his touches.

He wiped my lip so carefully. He looked scared that he hurt me. He didn't want to hurt me.

"I am so sorry Veronica but I told you to move I would have killed that fucking bastard." Was all he managed to say. He looked so worried that at one point I was only focusing on him.

I smiled. Really? I smiled? I was so dumb, I should have said something.  He might think I was a stupid cry baby who could not handle herself.

"Its.... Ouch." I said. My lip hurt when I tried to speak and this made him more worried.