You believe in love?

Veronica

I cannot believe this is happening. I mean to travel for 15 days with a guy whose so hot. Blessing in disguise. I am just joking. Currently we were at the airport getting our luggage checked.

"Where are we going first?" I asked him. He did not speak the entire car ride and he just kept glancing at me time to time and when I caught him staring, he looked away.

"Too eager, are we? Patience Cookie, you will know it soon." He smirked. I hate it when people do that. I am not a big fan of surprises so I just made him a weird face and pouted.

"Don't pout Cookie, I don't think you will like a response for your pouting in front of so many people." He said and I knew what he meant.

At a simple thought of us kissing I blushed hard. I still could not forget our kiss on the cheek from that "date". It kept replaying in my mind for so many nights.

"On second thoughts, I don't think I will mind that." He smiled and started moving forward towards me.

"No way Mr Ayan Brooke, now come on move your ass towards the flight." I said putting an arms distance. He groaned while I giggled.

"By the way which airlines are we flying from?" I asked clearly confused as there was only one plane.

"You can all it the Mr Handsome Airlines or Ayan Brooke Airlines its one and the same." He said and started laughing at his own joke.

"Oh! Its great that you laughed. I thought you did not know that calling you handsome is a joke." This time I laughed harder. Veronica 1 Ayan 0. Then I realised what his joke meant.

"We are flying from your private plane?" I asked my mouth wide open. He did not even answer just walked towards the flight. He sometimes behaves like a jerk and it annoys me s much.

"Ayan you are already paying for this and now a private plane, all this is too expensive." I honestly did not want him to spend that much. I was already doubtful if he was going to let me repay. He should have at least asked me. Annoyed, I just stomped my foot and boarded the plane.

"Cookie, are you upset?" He asked with worried eyes. Rather than answering him I looked in the opposite direction but then I quickly stole a glance and it looked as if he was pleading for me to look at him.

"Okay fine I promise not to do anything else that is very extravagant. Now will you forgive me? Pleasee." He starting saying like a child and I simply laughed and nodded my head. His eyes lit up like a five year old boy was given a chocolate.

Soon we were in the flight and I was very nervous. I don't have a fear of heights or something its just that my ears start paining tremendously and I feel like I am about to puke. I didn't want to make a fool of myself in front if Ayan.

"Cookie, is there anything bothering you?" He asked worried when I was quiet. I nodded my head. If I told him about puking he would sit far away and I really did not want to stay alone when I did not know how long it was going to take.

"This is enough, be quick in telling me what is bothering you." He said rather ordered.

"How are you so sure that something is bothering me?" I really wanted to know how he understood something was wrong with me without even mentioning it.

"Because you cannot stay quiet even for a minute all the time you are talking about something or someone. Its very rare that you zone out, you keep fighting at me for silly things...."

"I do not." I cut him off and thats when I realised he was right. I knew he was stubborn so I had to tell him.

"Alright, its just that when I am travelling on a plane my ears start paining tremendously and I feel like I am about to puke." I said this in one go. I did not know I could do that. He stared at me for a while but then started laughing.