0.5 Phantomhive Soul

A sort of important author's note at the end of this chapter! Please read it!

-

-

-

-

-

"I... I need some time to register all of this."

Pushing past him, I walked into the kitchen and out the back door. Some other couples were standing around talking, but stared at me as I stormed into the orchard. I sat down on a concrete bench and clasped my hands together tightly.

"Dammit Ciel," I muttered to myself.

-

Two weeks passed. Was I going to have to stand by and watch as Ciel completes whatever his goal is, knowing he is going to die in the end?

No, I would not stand for it.

"Ciel?" I called while knocking on the door to his study.

After a few seconds, I entered anyways. Sebastian was in there serving him his afternoon tea. He and I rarely spoke anymore. I only gave him short answers and avoided him as much as possible.

"I know about your deal with Sebastian."

He looked up at me with a startled expression, while Sebastian simply smirked.

"Damn it to the gates of Hell," he muttered.

"Now if we are going to be spilling secrets, Y/n? Why don't you tell Ciel what you have been hiding?" Sebastian asked.

"Y/n? What is he talking about?"

Damn you Sebastian.

"There is something you do not know about me Ciel. I am not really related to you... Think of it more as I am adopted."

"Go on," Sebastian continued.

He was forcing me to spill all of the truth out. Why was he torturing me like this? I sighed and took my left glove off, showing the silver pentagram on it. Ciel looked to me with wide eyes.

"Y-you are a demon? Who did this to you? Was it Sebastian?"

I gave a dry chuckle. "It is not like that, Ciel. I have been a demon. Your parents made a deal with me when you were just a baby. You see, one night in the center of London, your parents were walking to their carriage. You were sleeping soundly in your mother's arms. But then a robber ran and held your mother at gunpoint, demanding money from your father. I was wandering around and decided to help. Just as he pulled the trigger, I stepped in front and caught the bullet."

"What happened after that?"

"Vincent had an idea and decided to make a deal with me. I was supposed to protect you until you were twenty-five. I told him I would do it willingly, a contract was not necessary. Except because of that, I was not able to track you guys down easily. When the fire happened, I had no idea where you went. Had I known you were kidnapped by a cult, I would have rescued you."

"So Sebastian told you that too..."

"I am the worst for not finding you, Ciel. But now I am going to make that up to you."

"Sebastian, I want to make a deal for Ciel."

"Y/n don't-"

"I was waiting for this," Sebastian chuckled. "What are you willing to give me for Ciel? And what is it you want specifically."

It is extremely rare for a demon to make a deal with another demon, but it did happen sometimes. Usually, it is to accomplish something where they both get something they really want out of it. The last time I had heard of a demon doing this was around three hundred years ago. All I remember was that they killed a Grim Reaper. What they got out of it, I did not know.