3.2 His Servants, In Battle

"As you wish, my lord."

Y/n makes her way downstairs to where everyone is. Sebastian glances at her, and they share a nod. They both have seemed to lose all emotions once their order was given out.

"Mother, is everything all right?" Scarlett asks.

"Adrianna has been murdered. Orion managed to revive my sister...and she killed Adrianna. We're leaving to Hell right now," Y/n explains.

Tears prickle Scarlett's eyes. Adrianna was like a best friend. She wanted nothing more than to rip Orion's head off. Scarlett takes a deep breath in, clenching her fists. 

"Everyone, get ready. We're leaving right now. Make sure you remember the plan. Be ready for anything," Y/n announces. 

The sirens murmur among themselves. The announcement came as a surprise since they were told it was not time yet. The sudden change of plans made a few of them uneasy, as they knew Y/n would never do something like that.

They change out of their dresses and into clothing they can move around in better. After half an hour, everyone in the manor is ready for the battle. Mey-Rin, Bard, and Finny watch as the large group leaves, not knowing how many will come back alive. 

**

After some time running, they end up at the cliff which is near the entrance to Hell. Sebastian looks to his wife, remembering the time they came before the wedding. The white flowers move gently with the wind. White petals float in the air all around. 

Isabella, Scarlett, Ciel, Sebastian, and Y/n stand at the edge of the cliff. The group looks at each other, sharing some uneasy looks. 

"Young master, are you sure about this?" Sebastian asks. 

"He killed Adrianna. The bastard deserves to die," Ciel replied. 

Sebastian sighs. He feels Y/n hold his hand in hers. He turns to his wife, who gives him a small smile. Sebastian embraces her, leaning over the edge of the cliff. He holds Y/n in his arms as he jumps off the cliff into the abyss below. 

They freefall for what seems like ages before hitting the glass-like lake at the bottom. The demons continue swimming down before making it to the portal entrance. Darkness consumes them before landing in Hell. 

Seconds later, everyone else begins entering. The entrance leaves everyone near the castle where the common demons are. The demons look at the group in curiosity, wondering who they are. 

A bell rings, and the word "intruders" is yelled inside the castle.

"I hope you don't regret this decision of yours, young master. There is no backing out now. We are at war," Y/n mumbles.

The sirens huddle together and start singing their hypnotizing song. The power in their voices is not strong enough for the demons in the castle, but it works on lesser demons. Sebastian watches as the demons stare at the sirens in awe, their eyes turning black.  

Meanwhile, Y/n puts up an invisible barrier around the sirens, a new power she found while learning more about her angelic side. She focuses on protecting the girls while they sing.

One by one, the demons seem to be put under a trance. Hundreds of demons begin mumbling to themselves about the king and the council. The sirens stop singing, and everything is silent. 

"We must overthrow the king!" 

The hypnotized demons yell among themselves and charge towards the castle, grabbing any weapons they can find. Y/n smiles in satisfaction as castle guards are trampled on and beaten. The large black castle doors are knocked down, and screams of castle royalty are heard.