1.7 Phantomhive Disappearance

Day 5:

Sebastian and I waited in the garden for everyone to arrive. Scarlett was sleeping soundly on my lap. I caressed her cheek with a finger and kissed her forehead.

The silence was broken when I heard multiple voices. Everyone had arrived. Sebastian looked at me with a smirk, his eyes glowing fuchsia.

"Oh, there you guys are!"

Adrianna came forward. I noticed her look at Sebastian's eyes and giggle. "I will just take Scarlett now. You two have fun tonight."

I lifted up my little sleeping princess and gave her to Adrianna. Sebastian and I stood up, leaving to our room. He wrapped his arm around my waist. The door to our room came into view. I bit my lip, knowing what was going to happen.

Sebastian opened the door and let me inside. Small candles allowed a dim light in the room, which made it romantic. The door clicked as Sebastian closed it. His eyes began glowing fuchsia again.

"I finally have you all to myself."

He came up behind me and placed his hands on my hips, kissing my neck. His lips traveled down until they found my sweet spot, making me gasp. Sebastian's deep chuckle made me shudder in anticipation. His hands made their way up to my lower back, where be began untying the back of my wedding dress. Sebastian teased me as he untied it slowly and continued kissing my neck.

"Sebastian," I groaned out.

"You are so impatient, Emuishere," he chuckled.

The dress fell down to the ground. I was left in just only my corset. Impatient, I turned around and pushed Sebastian onto the bed and straddled him.

"It has been a while since I have seen your eyes glow purple. Now I know I should really enjoy this," Sebastian whispered.

I rested both hands on either side of his head and kissed his neck, trailing up to his mouth. The sound of fabric ripping filled the air as he restlessly tore apart my corset.

"You are so impatient, Sebastian," I mocked him.

He flipped us over so that he was the one on top. He roughly kissed me while I unbuttoned his shirt. Seconds later, the clothes came off and were tossed off the bed. I gripped his shoulders and bit my lip. Sebastian growled and gently bit my lip.

"I hope you don't plan on doing anything tomorrow because I will make sure you cannot walk by the time I am done with you," he says.

---

The next morning, I awoke before Sebastian. We were surrounded by feathers, which meant we had ended up ripping up the pillows and duvet.

A blush had risen up to my cheeks, but my heart sank soon after. It was the fifth day. Angela was going to end up coming for me soon. I wrapped a grey sheet around my body and made my way to the desk. As a result of the festivities of the night before, my legs were sore.

I sat down on the plush chair and pulled out a pen and paper. I had to compose my letter to Sebastian quickly before he woke up.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him stirring in the bed. I rushed and finished the letter, folding it up so he would not read it.

"What are you writing?" He asked.

"Oh, just a thank you letter to Adrianna for her help," I lied.

Sebastian groaned and stood up. "I am going to go prepare a bath, care to join me?"

I laughed, "Is this your way of proposing round two?"

He simply smirked and walked to the door connecting the private washroom to our bedroom.