2.1 His Butler, Begging

"My wing is...white?"

Y/n looks back at her wing and gasps when she sees that it is indeed white. Scarlett lands back down and looks at her mother in curiosity. 

"How could this be? I'm a demon, both my wings should be black!" Y/n exclaims.

"I have a theory, but let's get to the house first. We are too close to the Underworld to be discussing this," Adrianna says.

The three demons spread their wings again, while Adrianna runs below them. The trip to Italy takes around ten minutes. Scarlett leads the way to the house and lands when it comes into view. She opens the door and everyone enters the house. 

"Y/n," Adrianna pauses before continuing, "I believe you are half angel now. But how? Did something happen in the fight with Angela?" 

Y/n tries to remember something that might have happened, "After Angela struck me with an Angelic Knife, Ciel ordered me to take her down. I pulled the knife out of my stomach and stabbed her in the chest. After that, I just remember an intense feeling of power flowing into me as my wings formed." 

"She transferred her powers to you I think. There is only one way to find out. Y/n, I am going to cut your arm on the side of your white wing. Angels have golden blood, so if I am correct, you should have golden blood on that side." 

Adrianna grabs a knife and walks back to Y/n. She holds Y/n's wrist as she cuts a bit into her arm. Sure enough, golden blood flows out of the small wound. 

"Incredible," Scarlett murmurs. 

"Why is this happening to me? I despise angels, and now I'm half angel? Wow, my first time awake in five years and I find out my husband cheated on me and now I am partially something that I hate. Can this day get any better?"

Scarlett walks up and hugs her mother, "Mom, don't worry. You are still you. The only difference is that you have some more powers. I would still love you even if you were a complete angel."

"Thank you, Scarlett." 

Y/n releases Scarlett from the hug and turns around, walking up the stairs. 

"The last room is yours," Scarlett calls. 

Y/n walks to the end of the hall and stops at the last door. Tears threaten to spill once again when she sees the room looks almost exactly like her and Sebastian's room at the Phantomhive Manor. Everything was placed in almost the exact same spots. She walks over to the vanity and notices a photograph of her and Sebastian. It was the one she and the other servants took of him. She sat down at the window and sighed. 

"Why did you have to hurt me like this?" 

---

Sebastian did not know how to feel.

He had finally managed to get Y/n back, but his own mistakes tore them apart again. He was not angry at Ciel for spilling his secret. Sebastian was angry at himself for allowing himself to break and spend the night in the arms of another woman.

It was supposed to be a happy reunion. There was no doubt that both Scarlett and Y/n were disappointed in him now, but he was determined to win them back.

It was around one year after Y/n disappeared without a trace. Sebastian was in Italy, as he and his daughter, his young master, and Adrianna decided to move there. Adrianna's relatives were able to care for Scarlett while the trio was out looking for Y/n.

Sebastian was completely heartbroken. Every night, he looked at a photograph that the three servants had taken of him, which was Sebastian and Y/n. The camera was able to show something that you cared for the most that were not from this world, and obviously, Y/n was not, since she was a demon.