Entry 13

ENTRY 13

So, I made sure that thing Sylvia wanted to happen never happens. I spiked her coffee with laxatives so she would feel sick and ditch the whole idea. I wasn't really into being a complete slut like my cousin and Matthew knows that. We agreed to forget what happened the other night because he's just gay and besides, he's blood. At some point, I understood how Teresa felt about her brother.

Now, the forbidden fornication is forever etched on my skin like a scar from a deep incision. That's how it is. Everything forbidden is like a drug to your system; it gets you so high you literally float. I felt my whole body on fire. It's not because of Matthew. He's not physically attractive at all. He's so thin, and his skin is so pale you'd think he's sick or something.

The reason why it's like a drug is because of the sensation of crossing the line from what's normal to everything blasphemous. I felt free that night. I was in such a moment that made me think of all the forbidden things I can do. That's wrong but I can't help it. I really can't understand what I felt. It wasn't the sex. It wasn't Matthew.

It was the feeling of committing the sim.

"Bummer." Sylvia said in dismaym she was really sick yesterday and I honestly felt sorry to her but I have to keep her safe. Those guys probably have STD. We're not sure if they're clean or what. I couldn't risk her safety. First of all, I never considered having two men fuck the shit out of me.

"Oh it's okay." I told her while I eat the tiramisu my mother made. We're in the kitchen eating while our parents went to the country club for their posh gathering. In layman's words: ancient stuff.

"You should've gone there without me! You wasted the opportunity. Matthew can no longer book us  it's all full. God, I have to go back at uni on the 2nd. I hate cafeteria food." Sylvia took her second bite. My mother makes amazing desserts and Sylvia loves all of them.

"Sylv, I'm actually going to seriously date someone new now. Just like how I dated Lucas. Remember the electric shocks I told you about?"

"Yep."

"I felt that with William. It was... different. He got me." Her eyebrows crooked. She placed her phone on the table. She did indian sit on the dining chair and faced me.

"You drop that fucking idea, Nina."

"But why?"

"You're after romance and shit now? That's not the Nina I know." She whined. I rolled my eyes.

"You still haven't seen William Montana. He's the hottest thing you'll see in your life. I promise you, with my whole being that once you see him, you'll beg for him to fuck you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. He has dirty blond hair. His eyes are hazel deep but with hint of bronze-like shimmer. He's got creamy skin and beautiful body. His arms and chest are perfectly sculpted. He's like a fucking greek statue. I still haven't seen his abs but I will, very soon." I told her and she looks intrigued. Ny cousin Matthew came along with his friend Isaac from Astronomy club. He's not his gay partner, just a friend like what he said.

"Get yourselves some plate. Mom made tiramisu. You'll love it all, I promise... oh and hi to your friend." Matthew grabbed two ceramic plates at the cabinet and two forks. He took two slices from the fridge.

"Oh, my parents also went to the country club. God, these old people really gross me at times. They talk about things from 80's. Can you imagine, my mom smoked joints before? She told me way back many months ago." Matthew's mom, Aunt Karen is the coolest of the siblings. My mother is the oldest, then Matthew's mom, then Uncle Freddie and last is Sylvia's mom.

"Oh she's the rebellious type. My mother told me stories too." I told them.

"Wow. Mom's really quiet so I didn't see that coming." Then he paused. "By the way, my friend Isaac here wants to meet dear cousin Sylvia. He's here for vacation as well. Isaac here goes to Harvard college of law."

"No shit?" I asked Matthew.

"No shit, bitch. So, Sylvia?"

Sylvia cleared her throat. She felt flattered and I know it. "It's okay. I'm Sylvia Ann Peters." She told the guy. He's actually not bad, but, he's just so blonde; platinum blonde. He's really tall and he has glasses.

"Uhm... I saw your photo on Facebook with Matthew. You were so beautiful there." Oh, he's talking about their selfie. This bitch is really prettier than me, except men love my fake innocence. I look youthful.

"Thank you."

"Cat got your tongue?" I asked her. She elbowed me and I winced from pain.

"Aww! Okay! Can we just get booze or something? Christmas was horrible. We only had boring white wine. God, our parents are gonna drive us to madness." They all seemed to agree.

I stood up. "I'll just change my clothes. I'll be back." I quickly changed to a white sweater and ripped jeans to match my newly bought sneakers. Dad has good taste in sneakers so I love it so much.

"Come on!" We used Matthew's car instead. He's got a Chevrolet pickup and his parents are rich too. He already had access to his trust since two years ago so he decided to get himself a car, but his father disagreed to touch his money, that's why his father got him that as a birthday present instead. Such a lucky bastard he is. I'm the only one deprived of a vehicle. Just you wait til February and I'll get my Camry.

"Where are we going anyway?" Sylvia asked.

"Oh, we found a good bar just across the baseball stadium. They serve good booze so, we should make sure we're all sober once we get home. Okay?"

"Okay!" We chorused.

Who knows what's gonna happen there?

Love, Nina.