Entry 27

ENTRY 27

I don't know which part of me became that hateful for Teresa to ignore me just like that. Sydney was surprised and it bothered her a lot. She's gonna figure out Teresa's obsession with William and that's not good. Incest is one of the most taboo topics in the society and this will destroy their family's reputation. I don't want that for William. He's very special to me.

If people find out, that bitch had it coming. She asked me to date her brother and it's not my fault that he's currently head-over-heels for me. I'm not going to feel sorry for her; not one bit. Since I realized that she's gone batshit crazy because of her uncontrollable jealous, I lessened the hours I spent to our study group.

Sydney decided to take our lunch in the park. We sat on an empty bench and took out our sandwiches from the paper bag.

"What's wrong with that bitch? She fucking ignored you when you approached her. Is this about her brother? Brother complex? Gross. Come to think of it, she always had her arm on him."

I just smiled at her. Sydney is right. That bitch ignored me like I was just a fly passing.

The same familiar itch of revenge is slowly crawling all over my body. Teresa wouldn't dare to make me mad. I can destroy her and her destruction will be nothing to me. After all, she's never a friend to me. I used her to get brownie points to our study group so I can be allowed absences and fuck when I still have dating apps on my phone.

"It's fine, Sydney. Maybe she's just having a bad day. Who knows? I don't want to judge her yet. Teresa's part of the study group I'm in for the credits. Maybe she's tired." Sydney rolled her eyes while scrolling Snapchat.

"A bitch like that needs to be punished, honey. Her attitude sucks. I never liked her. Besides, she's using you to salvage her academic record. She at least needs to be a little grateful for your efforts." She munched on her sandwich and I just stared at the gloomy sky.

"It's fine. I'll fix this. Maybe she needs help or something." Then Sydney laugh.

"She definitely needs help. That's a psycho right there in a Prada bag." She added.

"Syd, Teresa's family is rich. Maybe her attitude has always been like that. They usually have it their way. Besides, I don't think she hates me. Maybe she's just having a bad day." I defended her like a compassionate lady. I wanna puke.

I'm trying to save her ass here.

"Still, Nina. She doesn't have the right to disrespect you. You helped her get through Chemistry. She could've failed if not for you." I sighed and leaned on bench. My head is aching since yesterday. I had gym class. I hate volleyball because I'm not really good at hitting the ball. I have bruises on my knees.

"I really feel sick, Syd." She placed a hand on my forehead.

"You're burning up. I need to get tou home. Give me your keys." I handed her my keys and I decided to skip my two classes to rest. I've been staying up too late. I was... well hacking into Prof. Simmons' e-mails again. I need to make sure he's not flirting with students.

He have this thing about e-mailing. He'll announce that he's gonna send some modules, but he'll ask students for extra lessons, dinner or even late-night classes. He's really shameless.

Then my phone vibrates.

"Hello, Sylvia?"

She's crying. "Shit Nina, help me." Her voice is panicky and she kept on sniffing.

"Hold on a sec." I told her. I looked at Sydney and she hust smiled and went to the parking lot.

"Yes, Sylvia? Why are you crying?"

"I... I... I can't say it." She just kept on crying and I can hear a female voice comforting her.

"Well?"

"Nina... I got raped." I felt like a bucket of ice-cold water just splashed all over me. I felt my head getting dizzy and I held onto the bench. I sat down and took a deep breath.

"What? How?"

"I went to a party. I know, stupid me. Then this older guy kept pinning me. I pushed him away. Then my roommate's boyfriend gave me a beer spiked with GHB! He... violated me. Nina, mom can't know." Shit. Her uni is so far. I can't go there directly.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked her.

"Hmm... I have his email here. He's doing a very important thesis and his life depends on it. I want you to destroy his laptop. Everything. I want you to burn down his research. Nina, he has to pay!" She kept on crying. She's lile running out of breath.

"Okay... hold on. So, you want me to hack him? Why don't we just send him a spyware so we can see if he has any dirty activity? I can do that." She sniffed again.

"No! I want you to destroy him, Nina. He doesn't deserve glory. My roommate Kate broke up with his scumbag boyfriend. You need to avenge us, Nina. We're... ruined."

"Wait, we?"

She took a deep breath. "Yeah. We. They both spiked GHB in our drinks and we're both... assaulted."

I don't know if I can sleep.

I'm sick and this? God must be crazy.

I won't fail you, Sylvia. I'll definitely avenge you.

I hate scumbags. I hate men who love to take advantage. They don't have a single right to do whatever the fuck they want. They're going to pay.

Also Prof. Simmons. Why? He just started another affair with a student. He's planning to destroy another student. I can't let that happen. If I wasn't able to save Monica, then this time I will.

Love, Nina.