Chapter 17

Louis' POV.

It's been a week since I saw Harry and Levi. It broke my heart seeing them together. I didn't even know I like Harry that much, but I obviously do. I haven't really talked to anyone since that night, not even my mum or sisters. Zayn, Niall and Liam just think I am drifting away, which is in fact true. They don't care anymore. The next day at school, Zayn and Perrie were asking me as soon as I got to school how it went with Harry, but I pushed right past them, ignoring them. I've tried my best to ignore Harry, but when my assigned seat in one of my classes is right next to him, it's kind of hard. I can't stop my wandering eyes from looking at Harry in the hallways or other classes. I ended up in the bathroom, curled up in a ball on the floor on the day after because I learned that Levi now goes to our school and I saw the two of them making out in the hallway. I never meant to get attached to Harry. I never meant to fall in love.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°

"Hey mate, what's going on? You've been avoiding us for the past week, is it about Harry?" Zayn asked, walking up to my locker with his arm around Perrie. Niall and Lim showed up with their girlfriends moments later, almost traping me against my locker. This was obviously planned.

"Nothing, 'm just tired s'all," I said, shutting my locker to turn and face them, slinging my back pack over my shoulder to go home after their interogation.

"That's bull and we all know it. I just don't want to find out you're dead in a month because that's usually what suicidal people say," Zayn accused me.

"No, I am perfectly fine," I lied smoothly, pushing my way through them. They honestly wouldn't understand, especially since I am now the only single one in the group. Niall ended up asking the girl out who he was meeting up with and she seems alright. As long as Niall is happy, I am happy.

I heard Niall's girlfriend mutter something behind me, not bothering to care to listen in on them talking about me. I walked further away from them, just wanting to go home, lock myself in my room and cry. I turned the corner to the main hallway, nearing the doors, closer to leaving. I felt a small, cold hand on my elbow, gently tugging me to stop. I stopped and turned around, coming face to face with Eireann, Niall's girlfriend. She gave me a small dimpled smile, twirling and tugging on a lock of her dyed brown hair with red peaking out from underneath.

"Can we talk? Just you and me?" She asked in a small voice. She was really quiet and reserved but with Niall around, she was very loud, obnoxious and outgoing. I reluctantly nodded, following her outside once she grabbed my hand and tugged me down the hallway and into the parking lot. She dragged me over to my car, motioning for me to unlock it. I gave her a questioning look, pulling my keys out of my pocket.

"Don't worry, I told Niall and the others I was coming to talk to you, so they don't think something freaky is going on between us. Plus I added the fact that you probably wouldn't want to talk in public so I would probably go home with you or some thing." She explained as we got into my car and started to drive to my house. It was silent for most of the ride, besides her asking if she could hook her iPod up to my radio, which I agreed to. We spent the rest of the twenty minutes it takes to drive to my house listening to her music. At first I was surprised because what is a quiet, innocent looking girl doing listening to screamo? I used to be scared of this kind of music and couldn't understand any of it, but right now I understand it perfectly and it sorta fits my situation. I eventually found myself enjoying the music and even asking her who certain bands were so I could look them up later.

Once we arrived at my house, Ied Eireann into the kitchen and pulled an apple out of the fridge, taking another one out and tossing it at her. She caught it and bit into it, thanking me afterwards. I nodded and sat down at the kitchen table, imprisoning for her to do the same.