Sequel!

This is the last time I am doing this on this story. I don't know how many of you still have this in your library but whatever. Okay, so I just wanna say a big thanks to everyone that has helped me with ideas for the sequel to TMB. Alright, now that that's outta the way, I am writing the sequel right now. Option number one was the one most everyone picked. That being said, I thought about breaking it down into chapters because it is going to be longer than I originally planned. BUT I decided it would be easier to write it all out and split it up into two or three parts. So, I am going to be writing it all for the rest of whats left of summer and should be publishing it this fall (Or spring depending upon where you live). 

The sequel is gonna be called Not Always Perfect because not everything in the sequel is gonna be happy like you guys wanted (there can't always be a happy ending) but in this case there will be. Anyways, since this is the last time I am gonna post anything on Tutoring My Bully, I wanted you guys to know what it's called. Follow me to maybe get notified when it's up or message me to let me know if you want me to personally let you know. 

And I am gonna do some self promoting here just because ... btw these descriptions suck balls ...

I'm in Love with a Killer (On hold until further notice) (Zouis)

I grabbed the man from behind and pushed him into the alley next to us, pinning him to the brick wall of a building and covering his mouth with my hand. His brown eyes wide with shock as he stares at me.

"Scream and I make it as painful as possible." I told him, not loosening my grip on him. "So what will it be? Painless, painful, or maybe even torture?" I lightly drew patterns on his unshaven cheek with the tip of the blade of my knife.

"Please, kill me already, saves me the trouble of having to do it myself." He whimpered. I pull my hand back, shocked that he actually wants to die. "Make it painful or maybe even torturous, so then I have time to think of all the things I have fucked up in my life."

~

Iris (Larry)

Just like the song by the Goo Goo Dolls, Louis would give up forever to touch Harry. He's the closest to heaven that he'll ever be. He doesn't want anybody to see him because he doesn't think that they'll understand. He bleeds just to know he's alive. Louis just wants Harry to know who he is.

~

Insomnia ~ m.c.

in·som·ni·a noun habitual sleeplessness; inability to sleep. Warning: Contains a shit load of swearing. Enjoy!

~

And then I have like two One-shots I think.... Anyways, if ya want, check those out... I'm a pretty lame writer sooo don't hate. So, thanks all for sticking with me through this and encouraging me to continue. I love you all so much I don't have words. Stay weird. XXX