Chapter 31

Song to the side is D3mons by Machine Gun Kelly ft. DMX and I just felt like it fit this chapter perfectly.

Louis' POV.

I stood in front of the mirror, staring at my ugly body and listening to the voice inside my head.

"Look at you, you're so fat."

I pinched my stomach, groaning at how much fat I could grab.

"Stupid too. You still think Harry could love a fat, stupid, useless fag like you."

My vision blurred, tears falling slowly down my cheeks and onto the linoleum tiles below my bare feet.

"Listen to me and do as I say, I will make you perfect."

I nodded vigorously. I'd do anything to be perfect, especially for Harry.

"Yeah, okay, what do I need to do?" I asked out loud, feeling stupid. I'm standing in front of the bathroom mirror, in my boxers, talking to the voice in my head. If anyone walked in they would think I was crazy. Maybe I am.

"You're not crazy."

"You can hear my thoughts?" I asked stupidly.

"I'm in your head, of course I can hear your thoughts idiot."

I mumbled a small sorry, waiting for the voice to tell me how I can change to be perfect.

"First, I want you to stop taking your pills. Dump them in the toilet and flush them."

I obeyed, grabbing my pill bottle and dumped them in the toilet. I flushed the toilet, watching the little white pills swirl around before disappearing.

"Good. Now, stop being so nice to everyone. Friends and family included."

"How will that make me perfect? Wont that just make me seem like a douche bag?" I questioned, scrunching my nose up in distaste.

"Trust me, it will make you perfect."

"Okay, whatever you say."

Harry's POV.

I finished one if the books I got when I was Louis earlier, rolling over on my bed and letting out a sigh. It was only eight o'clock but I was exhausted. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, slowly opening them again. I sat up slowly, managing to take my shirt off and shimmy my jeans off, sliding under the covers. I fell asleep within minutes of my head hitting the pillow.

"Get the hell up Harry! You're going to be late for school, dumbass!" I was startled awake by yelling. My first thought was that my mother was back. I flew out of bed, falling on my face immediately after due to my feet tangled in the sheets. I groaned and who ever yelled at me burst into laughter. Wait a minute, I know that laugh. What the hell is he doing here?

"What the hell, Lou? I thought you were my mom out of jail." I told him as I detangled my legs. I sat up, looking at him as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes with my fist and yawned. He was leaning against the doorframe of my bedroom, arms crossed over his chest.

"Nah, that bitch is still in jail. Like I said though, you're going to be late dumbass." He pushed himself off the doorframe, leaving me to change.

"Hey Lou?" I shout as I grab jeans and a t-shirt to put on, I can shower tonight. "How the hell did you get in?" I chnge my boxers and yank on my pants, grabbing my t-shirt anfd running dowstairs to see Louis sitting on the counter, staring at an apple in his hands.

"How did you get in here?" I asked again, grabbing a banana from the fruit bowl and peeling it. I stare at him as I take my first bite, waiting for an answer.