Chapter 3

When we arrived at the jet everyone boarded and got ready for the long plane ride ahead. Not surprisingly Roza slept the whole way. I figured she would with everything she was dealing with her body needed time to recover. We were swept into a flurry of activity as soon as we disembarked. Bags and passengers being swapped from the plane to the waiting SUV'S and then being taken to Abe's place. Which truth be told looked like a fucking palace.

"Sergei, has Rose and Dimitri's room been prepared?" Janien asked.

"Yes ma'am, the mistress's suite is ready. I also took the liberty of having rooms prepared for everyone in your party. One of the maids has turned the beds down, the cooks are preparing a meal and I have notified the tailor to be ready to receive the boss, her mate and her friends at any time."

"Thank you, Sergei. Have you found out who is responsible yet?"

"No ma'am, but we are continuing with the investigation. When the boss wakes up she might want to look at some of the things we have come up with so far."

"Again, thank you Sergei."

"Uh not trying to be rude or anything, but who is the boss?" Christian asked.

"Lady Rosemarie Esmeray Hathaway Mazur." Sergei answered him.

"Lady?" Eddie squeaked.

"Yes, Lord Abe was a royal although not many knew that. His brother and sister arrived earlier today for the funeral."

"So Rose is a royal?!" Mason yelped.

"Yes, but she doesn't know that yet." Janine answered.

"Which family is she from?" Mia asked.

"One of the twelve." Sergei answered.

"Which one?" Adrian asked.

"The Ivashkov's." When Sergei revealed this piece of information everyone went pale.

"So... so what you are saying is that Rose is an actual blood relation to Queen Tatiana?" Lissa asked.

"Yes, Lady Rose is the niece and heir to the queen."

I heard all the boys start laughing, "when she finds out..." laugh "...that she is actually related to the queen..." more laughing, "...she is going to pop a few brain cells." Christian said as he and the other guys were now laughing hysterically. Which is true Rose really hates the way Tatiana has treated her, Lissa and Christian.

"Oh God she is going to flip her lid." Adrian also laughed then sobered suddenly. "I can't believe I actually made passes at my cousin... I think I'm going to be sick." Everyone laughed at him this time. They were laughing so loud it woke my Roza.

"Hmmm, what's going on? What's so funny? Where are we?" Again the boys were rolling with laughter, all except Adrian who looked a little green. Well, at least I knew I didn't have to worry about him trying to get her into bed again.

"Adrian are you ok? You look a little green." Roza asked him.

"Umm, not really cuz I feel quite ill actually." He said as he leaned against the wall. The boys had eased off on their laughter some but when they heard this all three of them were on the floor laughing.

"Again what's so funny?" But before anyone could answer her Queen Tatiana swept into the room.

They both saw each other at the same time, starring at each other then said at the same time, "what are you doing here?" Oh boy here we go. Roza got down out of my arms standing her ground with her hands on her hips she challenged Tatiana, nothing new there. I thought.