Chapter 12

Hand in hand we left the room laughing at the look on Tasha's face. Before the door closed I snapped my fingers breaking the compulsion.

After the door was shut we were on the floor laughing, "that was fabulously hilarious." I said. Turning to one of the guards I said, "inform Sergei that we are going to take a shower, afterwards we will meet them all for lunch." He nodded and did as I said.

Just as I said, after our loving shower we joined the others for lunch. "Rose what did you and Dimitri do to torture Tasha for the last four hours?" Lissa asked.

"What?!"

"I said..."

"No, I heard what you said but were you serious about four hours?" Everyone nodded, I looked at Dimitri. "I guess we got a little carried away babe."

He laughed, "maybe just a little. But I know I enjoyed the hell out of it." He purred in my ear as he grazed it with his tongue.

"So did I baby, so. Did. I."

"So what did you do?" I raised my eyebrows at her to see if she could figure it out. She gasped, "no you didn't."

"Yep, how else did you think we were going to torture her to the point of near insanity without laying a finger on her?" She laughed and laughed and laughed until she almost fell out of her chair. "I can't believe you did that in front of someone."

"Well, since we forgot she was there it wasn't difficult. Plus you and Chris do it all the time where I have to see." When I said that both she and Chris looked embraced.

Still she laughed and Dimitri and I joined her. "What did you do?" My mom asked.

I turned to her and said, "don't ask questions you don't want the answers to." When I said that those that had figured it out laughed, of course that was just me, Dimitri, Lissa, Chris and Adrian. The others just stared.

"Now, I want our wedding to be as the sunset. And since we have approximately six hours for that, after lunch we are going back down stairs and everyone that want's to can get in some shots on Tasha and Randall." Turning to Sergei I said, "three hours before sunset, I want to be informed so everyone will have time to take a relaxing bath before getting ready. Lissa, Mia, mom, Belikova's, aunt Tati I would appreciate it if you would all help me get ready." They all nodded saying they would be proud and happy to help. "Mitya, before I start getting ready you need to get your cuff links and we can pick out a watch for you to wear as well."

"Alright my darling." After lunch we once again went downstairs. This time however we all walked into the room Tasha was being held in.

When she saw Lissa and Chris she started screaming for them to help her. Since I had released her from my compulsion when we left the room earlier, she could now talk. "Christian, Lissa help me this crazy blood whore is torturing me."

Lissa walked over and slapped the ever loving hell out of her, "do you really think that I would help you after everything you've done to us?" Then she slapped her again only on the other side of her face. "You almost got the love of my life killed," another slap. "You almost got three of my best friend's kill." Another slap. "You stupid hateful obsessed bitch, you almost killed my sister half a dozen times. I didn't bring her back to life for a filthy disgusting whore like you to get her killed!" And again she slapped her. "You make me sick! I am going to enjoy watching you bleed you stupid bitch." Lissa spat at her while stomping on her foot, hatred oozing from her every word. 

It had been funny watching Lissa slap Tasha because she would slap one cheek then the other over and over and over again.

Tasha looked at her like she'd lost her mind after she had recovered from Lissa's attack. Then she turned to Chris, "Christian help me I am your family. You can't seriously believe anything that blood whore says."