Chapter 25

"Oh Mitya, you will always be my everything. You are my heart, my home, my soul, my sanctuary. Everything about you enthralls me, it always has and it always will. I love you more than anything in this world, Comrade. And that will not ever change. I will make you that promise if you make me the same one. Because out of the two of us it is more likely that I would be the one screwing up my love. You are far too perfect for that."

I laughed, "I am farrr from perfect babe. You are the one of the two of us that is the most perfect. But I know that you disagree so how about we just say that although neither of us are perfect we are perfect for each other."

"Like I said... perfect." She whispered just before I ravaged her lips with mine. God help me, I love my wife so fucking much. If I were to ever lose her I would die. Even if that weren't part of our soul mate bond I would still die from the loss.

Soon after we disembarked we were on our way to somewhere where I did not know yet. Our SUV pulled up in front of the meeting hall. I stepped out and looked around making sure there were no threats around. When I was sure it was safe I offered my wife my hand helping her out of the SUV. Once we were both out we were surrounded by over thirty guardians. Plus the ones that had arrived with us.

Hans Croft walked up to us. "Your majesties please allow me to introduce myself. I am head of the court guardians Hans Croft. There is a meeting in the meeting hall and your attendance is required."

"Thank you, Hans. Do you know what the meeting is about?" Roza asked.

"It is a simple question and answer session for the two of you. So that the people will be able to get to know you before you are crowned."

"Thank you, Guardian Croft." I said.

"You are welcome. Princess Belikova, Prince Belikov, please follow me."

"Why can't we have the same last name?" Roza asked me.

"Babe, if you want to go by Belikov that is fine with me. It actually makes me ecstatically happy that you want my last name as your own."

"Really, are you sure that you wouldn't mind? I mean I know it is tradition for there to be an 'a' at the end of the women's names. But..."

"No my love, I would not mind in the least. As I said I am thrilled that you want to take my last name as your own."

"Then that is what I want."

I saw the smile on her face grow. I leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you." I told her.

"I love you too." She answered.

"Guardian Croft please be sure to let everyone know that Roza and our daughters will go by Belikov. We have decided that since we will live mostly in America to use the Americanized naming system."

"Of course, Prince Belikov. I am sorry I did not know."

"It is fine you had no way of knowing." 'Especially since we hadn't even discussed it yet,' I thought to myself. Roza looked up at me and smiled. I raised her hand to my lips and kissed it.

"I love you my beautiful wife."

"As I love you my handsome husband."

(RPOV)

Everyone that had flown in with Dimitri and I followed Hans to the meeting.

Once we reached the doors of the meeting room we stopped.

"Everyone except Princess and Prince Belikov please go inside and find a seat. But stay together as best you can please." Dimitri and I received hugs, handshakes and well wishes from everyone.