Chapter 20

"It's alright my love, like I said I forgave you a long time ago." I told him as I lay a hand against his cheek which brought his eyes back to me.

"I can't even count the times I walked past Rose's door on patrol. After your trainings to hear her sobs and sniffles of heartache." Emil informed everyone only to have Yuri, Celeste and Alberta agree with him.

"All the times she was in the infirmary unconscious; I would hear her crying out your name." Rebecca said to which Ellen nodded her head meaning she had witnessed the same.

"I think at one time or another everyone in this room wanted to punch you in the mouth for that shit Dimitri." Alberta said again there were rounds of affirmative nods. "As almost impossible as it is to find your soul mate then you acted like that. There were days I could have happily choked the life out of you." Before anyone else could say anything else there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." A nervous and scared to death Ellen Kirova answered. But I could already tell she had no need to be Stan still loved her.

"Guardian Petrova, you wished to see me."

"Yes Guardian Alto, Princess and Prince Belikov wanted to see you while they were here on a visit."

Alto scoffed, "prince and princess, yeah right."

"She's quite serious Stan, Rose and Dimitri are our next monarchs. Rose is Queen Tatiana's niece and heir to the throne. And as her husband Dimitri is our future king." Ellen informed him.

"Husband?" Stan asked completely stunned.

"Yes, we got married a few days ago." Dimitri answered.

"But dhampirs can't marry each other or be monarchs."

"We are not dhampir anymore Guardian Alto. And there is no law stating that dhampirs can't fall in love and get married." I told him.

"What... what do you mean you are not dhampir anymore?"

Again Dimitri answered him, "Stan please sit down." When Stan was seated Dimitri continued, "when Lissa brought Roza back from the dead after the crash. She managed to change Roza's human half side into moroi but also making her shadow kissed as you know. But a full blood moroi mixed with a shadow kissed person plus a few more attributes. Transforms into an original vampire. Not moroi, not strigoi, original vampire. This change gave Roza all types of powers which she shares with me. One difference in Roza and I is the fact that we now have to fed several times a day every day."

"What type of powers exactly?" Stan asked.

"Well if you can think of it we can probably do it."

"Can you fly?"

"Yes."

"Prove it."

Dimitri turned to me and asked, "do you want to or would you like me to?"

"I will." Concentrating I flew over to Alto and looked him dead in the eye before asking, "do you believe now?" He simply nodded. I thought I'd give him a little more of a show so I teleported back into Dimitri's lap.

"Ok I believe you but why did I get called here?"

"Simple, in a year Dimitri and I are having our public wedding and Ellen needs her one true love as her date. I know that you still love her I can read your mind, emotions and aura, so don't try to deny it. Also, don't worry she still loves you too. Now, the seven of us are leaving the two of you here and I expect this mess to be straightened out within the next two hours. Do you both understand?" They nodded that they understood. "Good." Just before we shut the door I said, "be sure to have fun." After the door was closed we all laughed.