Chapter 10

Dimitri and I walked in. "The tallest selves are the things Abe bought for Dimitri. I'll leave you to look around, if you need me just activate the intercom on the panel by the door. When you are ready to leave just close the door it has automatic locks, this room also seconds as a safe room for the two of you." With that he left.

Turning to look at Dimitri I said, "Mitya have you ever seen anything like this?"

In a stunned voice he said, "no babe I haven't. What did Sergei mean about Abe buying me stuff?"

I went to answer him but baba interrupted me, "I bought stuff for my daughter's other half. I never knew who it would be, but I knew she would need someone. Like Sergei said, the top selves have your stuff on them."

"Baba did you have any particular piece in mind for me to wear to my wedding?"

"Well you know what they say; something old, something new, something barrowed and something blue. Well I got you a set with your birthstones and diamonds, that I was hoping you'd wear."

"That would be perfect baba where is it?"

"It's over here, I set it apart from everything else." He said as he walked over to a mannequin in the corner. On this mannequin was the most beautiful aquamarine and diamond necklace, bracelet, earrings and tiara I'd ever seen. The smallest stone was three carts easy and the largest were at least seven probably more. The color matched my dress perfectly. And in the hands of the mannequin was a box with matching cufflinks for Dimitri to wear.

"Oh baba it's beautiful and the perfect color."

"I'm glad you like it kiz. While it's just the three of us I want to tell you the other way for you to die I was talking about." I was getting worried because that was definitely not information we wanted anyone else to have.

"What is it baba?"

"Beheading."

"Wow, ok." I looked at Dimitri and he looked as stunned as I felt.

"I'm glad you didn't say that in front of anyone Mr. Mazur."

"Dimitri you are about to be my son in law call me dad, baba or Abe, just which ever you're the most comfortable with."

"Thank you, baba, that means a lot to me."

"Don't mention it son. I know that there could never be anyone more able or willing to take care of my baby girl than you."

"Nothing will ever stop me from protecting her baba."

"Good. Rose there is something else I need to talk to you about."

"What is it baba?"

"I'm only able to stay on this side until just after your wedding and then I will have to cross over."

"Oh baba." I began to cry. Dimitri took me into his arms and held me as I did. Lifting my head to look at my father I asked him. "Will you be able to go into the chapel to attend our wedding?"

"Yes kiz, I will be walking right by your other side. It's the only way I can walk you down the aisle."

"Thank you, daddy."

"It's fine kiz, but I must go so I can rest. I want to be able to see your whole wedding I love you baby girl."

"I love you too daddy." With that he disappeared. Dimitri and I stood in the safe room in each other's embrace my head on his chest crying, his cheek on top of my head letting me cry into his shirt.

"What do you need Roza?"

"Make love to me." 

He lifted me into his arms bridal style and walked out of the safe closed the door with his foot before he laid me in the middle of our bed and went to lock the bedroom door. On his way back to me he began to shed his clothes, piece by piece they hit the floor. First his duster then his shirt then he kicked off his shoes and socks when he reached the bed he was only in his jeans which were unbuttoned and unzipped. Standing over our bed looking down at me as I greedily looked him over, he looked like a freaking underwear model standing there like that. I raised my hand beckoning him to me and he was there in an instant. Slowly he stripped my clothes away as well as the rest of his. While kissing and caressing every inch of naked skin he came in contact with.