Chapter 15

When it came time to cut the cake Dimitri had a wicked gleam in his eyes. 

"Please don't do that I don't want my dress ruined."

"Aww don't you want Tasha to see us licking cake from each other?"

"You are right but just a little. Not enough for it to fall on my dress or get in my hair remember what we have planned next." He nodded his agreement.

After we fed each other the cake we smeared icing on each other's cheeks and licked it off. Only it wasn't little innocent licks, oh no not us. Our licks were erotic and enticing, each time we had icing on our tongues we fed it to the other from our own tongue. Which started a huge make out session once everyone was preoccupied we carried out our plan. The lighting and sound had already been set up and someone had gone in and reinforced my compulsion so Tasha could see nothing more this time than she could before.

Dimitri and I feel into the observation room kissing each other franticly of course it was planned. "I can't believe you are finally my wife Roza. God help me I love you so much baby." I had told the man who was going to compel Tasha not to compel her to where she couldn't speak this time.

"You are so sexy my husband; I can't wait to make love to you for the first time as your wife."

"And I can't wait to make love to you for the first time as your husband baby." He reached behind me and unzipped my dress and pulled the shoulder strap down letting the dress fall and pool at my feet. "Fuck Roza! Where in the hell did you get something like that?!" The that he was referring to was a white lace corset with garter attachments that were of course attached to my skin toned thigh highs.

"It was a gift from Liss she said that she got it for me for us to celebrate our first night out of the academy."

"Holy shit, remind me to thank her." He reached for me and the way he did it I knew he was about to rip the corset straight from my body.

"Mitri if you tear it you are going to be buying me ten more." I told him knowing he didn't care; he'd buy me a hundred more in every color of the rainbow if that's what it took to get me naked now.

"I don't give a fuck; I want you naked now." He growled as he ripped the corset in half straight down the middle and threw each half to a different part of the room after I had unhooked the garter attachments of course. Leaving me standing there in nothing but thigh highs and my fuck me diamond encrusted heels. I reached to take them off but he stopped me, "no, leave those on, shoes and thigh highs."

"If it pleases you Mitri." I purred.

"Oh baby, you know just what pleases me don't you?" He asked in an erotically husky voice.

"Of course I do baby." 

Slowly as I could stand I stripped him down to his boxer-briefs. The whole time we could hear Tasha screaming but we acted as though we couldn't hear her or that she was even anywhere around. I reached into the waistband of his boxer-briefs and began to caress his magnificent cock. 

"That's right baby, you know how I love it when you are harder than diamond for me. Don't you? That's it baby rock your cock into my hand come on give it to me you know I love it."

"I can't wait anymore my wife; I need to be so deep inside your pussy that it will be almost impossible for me to get out." Dimitri lifted me up onto the table and laid me back. "I am going to make love to you baby like I never have before. Then I am going to pound into your pussy until you feel me in your mouth." I moaned. "Do you like the sound of that my darling?"

"Yes, my love. Do me, but do me hard baby. We can do gentle later, right now I want you to fuck me so hard my teeth rattle, my love."

"As you wish my queen."