Chapter 26

"Now, as for why we are really here. As you can see there are microphones in each aisle. If you have a question please go to the nearest mic." Roza took a deep breath and nodded at Hans.

"Alright everyone let us begin."

I watched at the people lined up behind each mic in order to have their questions answered.

The first question came from Camilla Conta. "How do you propose to be our queen when you are not even a moroi? You are a filthy low life dhampir."

"Actually, I am not a dhampir. I was born more moroi than dhampir then when I died and Lissa brought me back. What little dhampir there was in me became moroi. So for the last three years I have been 100% moroi minus the need to feed. But now I am 100% original vampire. Which for those of you that don't know what that means. Let me enlighten you. It means that my husband and I are physically, mentally, genetically, emotionally, and psychologically superior. And all of our descendants will be the same. Also, let me remind you that dhampir are a wonderful and noble race of people. Better than most of the royals that I have met." Roza narrowed her eyes at Camille in an accusing look. Like, 'hint, hint, I am talking about you.'

Camille huffed and stomped back to her seat. Her supposed superior attitude verbally squashed by my Roza. It was actually quite funny watching my Roza finally being able to put one of those royal snobs in their place.

"Next question." Hans insisted.

"Superior how?" Came a truly curious question not a hateful one.

"Well as I said, I was born only slightly dhampir. But through many changes both my husband and I have become what we all were thousands of years ago. We have powers and intellect, that reach far beyond anyone's imagination. A long time ago our people were far more powerful and a lot smarter than most are today."

It took everything I had in me not to laugh when Roza basically called the royals stupid. And yet they were too damn dumb to realize that she had just insulted them.

I could tell by the faces of the people that arrived with us. That they all knew she had insulted most of the royals but they kept it to themselves. They were however highly amused that the royals weren't smart enough to figure it out. I actually saw our group from St. Vlad's biting their lip to keep from laughing. Poor Christian and Adrian even had laughter tears rolling down their cheeks

"Can you demonstrate one of your powers for us?"

"Of course." Roza turned and looked at Eddie, Mason, Chris, and Adrian. "Would you four come up here please?" They did not hesitate.

"Adrian do you have a firmer grasp on fire magic yet?"

"Since Chris and I have been practicing, yes."

"Good. I want you and Chris to throw fire balls at Eddie and Mason." Everyone looked shocked. Turning to Eddie and Mason she said, "please, don't move." They nodded. "Begin when you are ready."

The four of them trusted Roza enough to know that she would never allow harm to come to any of them. At least not if she could help it.

Chris and Adrian threw fireball after fireball at Eddie and Mason. None of which penetrated the shield that she had placed around them.

(RPOV)

"Alright, thank you guys you can sit down now."

"What was that?" The same man asked.

"I put a shield around Eddie and Mason protecting them from Chris and Adrian's fire balls."

"But I thought that Lord Ivashkov was a spirit user."