Chapter 13

"I have a business where I have people kidnap young dhampir, moroi and humans, male and female, and sell them to others."

"So what you are saying is that you wanted my father to help you with your trafficking of people?"

"Yes"

"And you really expected my father to agree to this?" I asked incredulously.

"I thought he would, I mean he was the mob boss of both Russia and Turkey. Why wouldn't he?"

"Because it is an atrocious crime not to mention the fact that he had a soul and a child whom could have been one of the women you kidnapped."

"Who cares you're just a stupid useless dhampir like all the others." Dimitri walked over to him again with the wire cutters this time cutting off his right pinky, left and right index fingers.

"I told you not to disrespect my wife, that time you also disrespected my mother, sisters, babushka and niece. And I will not stand for it." He told him coldly.

"I want every name involved in this crime. The people who did the kidnapping, the ones that held them prisoner, all those who bought and sold someone." Again he shook his head. I turned to Sergei, "would you get me a bucket of water please?"

"Yes ma'am." He returned a few minutes later with the water.

"Are you going to give me the list I asked for?"

"No."

"Very well." I used the water the same way Mia had in Spokane. Once I finished I put the water back in the bucket in case I wanted to use it again. "How about now, are you going to give me the list? Or do I need to pull the names from your brain?"

After he caught his breath he said, "you can't do that; no one can you stupid whore."

"You still haven't learned your lesson have you?" Dimitri asked him. This time he cut off both thumbs, as we listened to Randall scream. Dimitri said, "the next thing I cut off will be your nose, since the fingers obviously aren't working."

"I want that list Randy. Oh I like that, handy Randy. But then if you keep disrespecting me and my family you won't have hands to be handy with. Now give me that list." Again he refused so I decided I would go into his mind and make it as painful as possible. I found two names that should have shocked me but they really didn't. "I would like to say I'm shocked at two of the names but nothing they could ever do would truly shock me."

"Who are they babe?"

"Jesse Zeklos and Ralf Sarcozy. They both chose dhampir women with long dark brown hair and eyes with good builds. If you get what I'm saying."

"Are you saying that they wanted someone that looked like you?!" Dimitri fumed.

"Yes."

"I'm going to kill those two bastards."

"How... how did you do that? You are just a dhampir you are not important enough to have magic."

"Randall, I told you what would happen if you continued to disrespect my wife. So you better brace yourself." Dimitri did exactly what he said he would. And I again used heat to cauterize his wounds, I didn't want him bleeding to death before his execution after all.

"Rose, that's time." Sergei said, meaning we had been in here for an hour and a half.

"Alright, since he can't stand, there's no need to restart the electricity. I want him to live long enough to answer all my questions. Give him a pad of paper and a pen, to make the list I asked for." Turning back to Randall I said, "I want a complete list when I come back Randy. Or I will pull every name you have ever done any kind of illegal business with from your mind as painfully as possible. I want every name you have ever done any kind of illegal business deal with on that list and every name of their associates and their contacts. I also want all of your contacts. Do you understand me?" This time he nodded his agreement. Turning back to Sergei I said, "I want four loyal guards in here with him at all times. If he makes a move that I wouldn't like break the arm that he doesn't write with. If he does it again start on his ribs and go from there. Tell the guards they don't have to worry about him using his magic because I've stripped him of it."