Chapter 22

"Rose, after everything you have done for the four of us I could not possibly say no, so yes I would also be deeply honored." Yuri supplied.

"I agree with Yuri. Rose you looked out for the four of us for a long time. And kept us from being separated. So yes, I would be deeply honored to help you both in anyway that I can."

"Thank you, all of you. Now for the non-guardian part of the council. We would like to ask Mom, Mason, Eddie and Yeva to take four of those spots. The other two remaining spots will hopefully be filled by a friend of the Belikova's, Mark and someone Lissa knows, Ambrose. We feel that with Ambrose's position in the salon. He could listen to our people and see what concerns and ideas they have about bettering our world. And people may see him as more approachable since he has a job in a salon."

"That is an ingenious idea Rose." My mother said. "And yes I would also be proud to do anything I can to help."

"Thanks mom." She just smiled at me and nodded.

"Granddaughter, as a retired guardian a mother, grandmother and great grandmother. I would also be honored to provide any help to the two of you that I can."

"Thank you, babushka. Dimitri and I thought your gifts might be useful if you cared to share your visions with us."

"I will gladly do so granddaughter."

"Thank you."

"Rose, I would also consider it an honor to take a spot on your council." Eddie said.

"Thanks Ed. This will not interfere with your school or business. When there is a meeting anyone not living at court will be flown in for the meetings." He nodded his understanding at me.

"What about you Mase?"

"Well Rose, this is a big deal and I don't know if I have anything of importance to offer. But if you want my help then I will gladly give it, so yes."

"Thank you all. That just leaves Hans, Mikhail, Mark and Ambrose. But we can't ask them until after the announcement about the throne changing hands has been made.

"Mitya, would you do the rest of our announcement?"

"Of course my love." He said as he leaned over and placed a kiss on my forehead.

(DPOV)

"As my wife said, God I just love calling you that." I heard my wife giggle as I continued. "The moroi council has also been split in half, half royal and half non-royal. We would like to ask that; Lissa, Christian and Adrian take the Dragomir, Ozera and Ivashkov seats." I looked at the three of them although both Lissa and Chris had already accepted they needed to do it here in front of witnesses as well.

"I have already accepted. Rose is my sister and Dimitri my brother in law and whatever they need help with I will be glad to do." Lissa informed everyone.

"I also have already agreed for the same reasons as Lissa mentioned. But also so that hopefully I will be able to make a worthwhile contribution to our world."

I watched as my Roza patted Chris on the shoulder saying, "you already do sparky. Even if you are a hot head you help us more than you know."

Everyone laughed at them. They, just like Roza, Lissa, Eddie, and Mason where siblings in all but blood.

Chris just laughed and rolled his eyes at her. "Silly girl."

"Hey, I am no girl. Just ask my husband how much of a woman I am." Roza teased.

"Ahhh, no thanks. I would really rather not think about that thank you so much." Again those two had everyone laughing.

"Ok, how about you Adrian?" I asked Roza's newly discovered cousin.