Chapter 23

I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO SHANNONMURPHY779, SHE CAUGHT A MISTAKEN IN THE UPDATE. SO, I THANK YOU SO MUCH SHANNON. IF ANYONE ELSE CATCHES THIS HAPPENING AGAIN PLEASE LET ME KNOW, AND I WILL DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TO YOU. THANKS AGAIN SHANNON.

It seemed that for some reason strigoi never locked their doors. I think it was as sort of an invitation for someone to 'break in'. That way the strigoi could drain them and no one would ever have any idea what happened to them.

"Hello Rose. How have you been?"

"I've been good Ms. Karp. How have you been?"

"I have been thinking about you and Lissa a great deal for the last few months."

"Oh really. What have you been thinking about us exactly?"

"I was thinking that since you were about to graduate I would gather some of my friends and find the two of you."

"Why did you want to find us?"

"I wanted to turn you of course."

"Why is that?"

"Well if I drained you I could get to Lissa. And if I turned or killed her it would end the Dragomir line. That would make me famous. And after I had done whatever I decided to do with her I could turn you. And make you my second in command. Then they two of us could take control of the entire strigoi, moroi and dhampir races."

"Oh. Well I should tell you that Lissa isn't the last Dragomir anymore. But then you already know that don't you?"

"You have gotten very smart over the years. Rose, why do you smell different? You don't smell like a dhampir anymore."

"That is because I am not a dhampir anymore Ms. Karp." I saw my Roza smile at Ms. Karp.

"You have fangs Rose." Well that was rather obvious.

"Yes, I do."

"But you don't smell like a moroi ."

"I'm not a moroi either. I am a vampire."

"No, you're not a strigoi either."

"I didn't say strigoi I said vampire. As in original vampire you know what all of our races started out as."

"How is that possible?"

"It is a really long story. Are you ready Mitya?"

"Tell me this story Rose."

"Yes, Roza."

"Would you mind if I got a drink of water first?"

"No, no go right ahead." Sonya seemed calm and distracted. She was acting odd for a strigoi, calm instead of vicious. Maybe she just wanted to know what was going on with Roza that badly. So when she turned to walk with Roza into the kitchen. I threw the healing magic at her. And hit her square in the heart from behind.

Thank God that my Roza was not directly in front of Sonya. She was in front but to the side of her. So when the energy ball hit her Roza wasn't between her and the wall.

Roza checked her eyes and called for the guardians.

When we were once again on the jet Roza and I went into the bathroom so that I could fed. Because I sure as hell didn't want her taking her shirt off in front of anyone else. When we arrived back in Turkey Roza helped me to our room. And again we slept for a few days.

(TPOV) Tatiana

I had called a meeting of everyone at court and made attendance mandatory. There were also supposed to be television cameras there so that the people not at court. Could see my announcement.