Chapter 16

They all looked at each other not really knowing what to do. None of them wanted to ask me to endure the pain of erasing my own memories. But I knew that I had to in order to protect my family. And if it's one thing I do I protect my family no matter the cost to myself.

"All of you close your eyes and concentrate on us coming in here to talk about whether or not for the family to move to court. That will give us a topic to grasp onto once these memories are gone. Plus, it is something that we need to discuss anyway." Taking a deep breath I said, "ok I'm going to begin concentrate now." 

Once again I concentrated once I erased Olena's memories I moved on to Yeva once I finished hers I moved to Dimitri. Once his were done I started in on my own. It was so painful I couldn't hold in my screams. Luckily this room was soundproofed and the others were still so out of it they couldn't react. Once I finished mine I brought us out of it with, "so what do you think of my idea?"

"Well honestly Roza other than the family we have no reason to stay in Baia. And with Dimka being in one place all the time I see no down side to us moving to court. What do you think mama?" Olena asked. As I stood up and walked to the chair behind my father's desk.

"I agree; we have been away from Dimka for far too long as it is. Plus, with him and Roza being newly married and children in the future. I would like to be closer to them."

"Mitya, how do you like my idea?"

"I love it actually."

"Well jobs for Karo and Sonya won't be a problem. They can work in the palace or open their own businesses or do nothing. They have the money now to do as they please. Pasha, ZoZo and Roslyn can train to be guardians but like Vika. None of them can be promised so they can go to college like I'm hoping Vika will. Vika and Pasha can either transfer to St. Vlad's. Or go to school at court and when ZoZo and Roslyn are old enough they can do either one as well."

"Yes, I would like to do that but we must speak to the girls first. It is part their decision after all."

"I'll send for them give me a second. Liss, are Dimitri's sister nearby?"

"Yes."

"Can you get Sergei to show them to baba's office?"

"Of course is everything ok?"

"Yes, everything is fine."

"I told him and he's showing them where you are now they should be there in a moment."

"Alright thank you."

"No problem."

"Sergei is showing the girls in here. I don't know if they will bring the kids or not."

"How do you know that Roza?" Olena asked.

"I told Lissa to get him to show them where we are."

Understanding lit her eyes, "oh that being able to communicate with your minds comes in handy doesn't it?"

"Yes, it really does. Especially now that she can hear me too." There was a knock on the door.

Sergei opened it, "Rose, Lissa said that you wanted to see the Belikova ladies."

"Yes Sergei, show them in please." He did as I asked.

All of the remaining Belikova's and Pasha walked into the room, well ZoZo waddled and Roslyn was carried by Sonya. Pasha and ZoZo bounced over to me and clamored to sit in my lap. Which I had no problem with. I sat in my father's chair with a child on each leg.