Chapter 18

"Then let's go babe." Wrapping one of his arms around my waist he led me from our room down the stairs and to the main living room where almost everyone had congregated.

"Aunt Tati, Dimi and I are making trips to St. Basil's and St. Vlad's for a bit. Could you call and tell them who we are now physically and politically?"

"Of course my dear give me just a moment." Taking her phone from her clutch she called St. Basil's first and informed them of our visit and that we are original vampires, she also told them that we are about to be crowned the new monarchs. But not to let any of that information get out because it has not been announced to the masses yet. After hanging up she turned back to us. "St. Basil's is readying for your visit now niece. While you are there I will call Headmistress Kirova at St. Vlad's."

"Thank you auntie." Turning to Dimitri I asked, "do you have all the envelops my love?"

"Yes milaya they are in my inside pocket." Pulling them out a little he showed them to me and I smiled my thanks.

"The meeting at St. Vlad's will take a good deal longer than the one at St. Basil's so please don't feel that you need to wait up for us. We may decide to stay in the cabin overnight. Also, aunt Tati how do I go about setting up a trust for orphaned dhampir and non-royals?"

"First you must come up with a name."

"The Abe Mazur foundation."

"Then you open a bank account in the name of the foundation. Finally, you hire a staff to run the foundation and find a location for it."

"Thank you, auntie. Would you by any chance be interested in running the foundation?"

"I would be deeply honored child." Holding my hand open for Dimitri to give me the right envelope when he did I handed it to aunt Tati. She opened it and gasped. "This should take good care of them for many years to come Rose."

"I do hope so, with the strigoi killing so many of our people and orphaning so many of our children they need all the help that they can get."

"I would like to donate another million dollars Rose." She said.

"As would I." Everyone present said I was so touched that I cried. There was another eleven million dollars to help the foundation.

"Auntie just buy a building it will be a better investment in the long run."

"Alright child. With at least fifteen and a half million dollars we should have enough to run the foundation for maybe five to eight years."

"Every year Mitya and I will donate another five million." I informed her. "Also, could you have someone very, very good at handling money. To invest the money, that is not being used, so that it can accumulate interest?"

"Of course, and every year I will also donate another million."

"As will I." Nathan, Adrian, Lissa and Chris said.

"I don't know if I can donate a million a year but I will donate a good amount Rose." Mason volunteered only to be followed by: Mia, Eddie, Vika, Karo and Sonya and again I cried. I don't know what is going on with me because I never cry unless I've lose someone that I care about and I definitely don't do it in front of anyone well except for Mitya. Dimitri must have read my thoughts because his head snapped to mine.

"You don't think..."

"What else could it be?"

"You were sick this morning."

"For the last three mornings actually." He smiled so big his fangs very glaringly apparent.

"While we are at St. Vlad's you are going to see Dr. Oldenzki."