four;; where is the justice?

Justice was always an important factor of my life. I hated seeing things happen, horrible things and they weren't justified.

I watched my best friend brutally beaten by her husband for many years. I witnessed my mother stalked, and watched by my dad's former mistress for a decade.
Justice always needs to be served, regardless of the situation we were currently in.

Justice would be served on Dwight for leaving me for dead. I was going to make sure of that whether it took every last beating organ in my body.

"He left me!" I threw my hands in the air in frustration. "How can you just let that slip by?!"

My dad stared at me and my outburst and back at Dwight who stood there completely speechless.

"Let me tell you something, DAD!" I looked at him then back at Dwight. I pointed my finger in Dwight's face as I approached him with rage. "This 'man' right here left your daughter and your men for a group of walkers!" I yelled as I pushed Dwight's right shoulder.

"This isn't the first time either!" I turned back at dad. "I told you the last time it happened, and you did nothing. You found it amusing that this banana head, sponge bob square pants looking pussy hid behind a tree, prodding fingers into his ass!"

"Now, Kaylie." Dad calmly said, while rising to his feet. "Dwight is a good man--"
"Yeah." I laughed. "He's a good man, but he's a fucking pussy!"

Dad instantly shut his mouth, cocking his mouth to the side with a twitch into a slight smirk.
"Do you find it ridiculous that the second in command of the Saviors is a weak, pathetic little boy?" I questioned. "No? Because I do.. But that's just me.."

"You told me to go to the car!" Dwight exclaimed, finally speaking up.
"I told you to go to the car!" I walked back at him. "To lock the doors, and wind up the windows until we got there! For one stinking minute, you could have waited. But you had your head so far up your own ass, you left your leader's men and his daughter for dead!"

"Dwight, leave us." Dad snapped at him. Dwight instantly nodded his head, walking out of my bedroom.

"What're you going to do dad?" I turned to him, slightly calming down at the loss of presence of Dwight.
"I don't know, Kaylie." Dad scratched the back of his neck.
"You don't know?" I scoffed. "Typical! Those men back at Alexandria killed your men, yes. You avenged your men's death by beating two men. One in front of his pregnant, sick wife and the other in front of his current and ex-girlfriend."

"Where are you going with this?" Dad asked.
"My question for you, father.." I sighed while lighting a cigarette. "Where is the avengement for me? I almost died, as did 2 other men. One was actually killed!"
"4 people, Kaylie!" he raised his voice. "Four people against 200?"
"4 people?" I scoffed. "One of those 4 was your daughter."
"Yeah.." He scoffed. "I'd rather lose 4 people over 200."

My heart sank at his words. I felt felt emotionally bankrupt. The was nothing left to feel, nothing left to say, nothing left but the void that enveloped my mind in swirling blackness. I was completely heart broken.

"Get out." I said, barely audible.
"What?" His voice softened. "No, Kaylie I---"
"Get out!" I yelled. "No wonder Mum left you! You're a cold hearted piece of shit!"

His mouth snapped shut, clenching his jaw on impact. I noticed his eyes began to water, but he blinked them away in an instant. Without another word, he left the room; slamming the door shut.

I collapsed. To hear the words that my father would rather his own blood, his daughter to die over his strange men that he hadn't even held a conversation with before; completely broke me.
I slowly climbed into bed, covering myself in the covers and letting the tears run down my cheeks.

After an hour of constant crying, I stopped. I finally realised; it wasn't worth it. I was going to beat this world, and I didn't need a heartless father in my life to realise that.