six ;; alexandria

I finished wrapping the band of my throwing knives around my thigh, and tightened the hair tie which was holding a high pony tail before finally holstering my handgun in my waistband.
It had been 2 days since my steamy encounter with Daryl in the showers, and today would be the first time I would be facing him since then.
I wanted to make sure that he knew what he was getting; so I threw on a pair of black denim shorts, and an army green oversized-tee which I had tucked the front of it into my shorts. I matched that with my grey combat boots.

I was going with my father, Dwight, Daryl and Dad's other men to Alexandria. We were facing the distraught people once again, and I wasn't looking forward to it one bit.
I walked out into the courtyard, and sat on my favourite lounge chair to light a cigarette before we left.
After a few drags of it, Dwight emerged from around the corner with a very attractive, yet vulnerable Daryl once again on a leash.

I instantly looked into the eyes of the redneck, getting lost into them one more time. His eyes scanned my body from head to toe and his mouth twitched into a sneaky smirk.
"Ready?" Dwight awkwardly approached me.
"Does it look like it?" I scoffed, gesturing to the cigarette in my hand.
"Negan wants to go."
"DAD will have to wait." With a roll of my eyes I took another puff of the cigarette before tossing It into the ground and twisting it with my balls of my feet.
"Now I'm ready." I fake smiled to Dwight and send a small wink Daryl's way.

I approached the gates and greeted my dad with a nod. "Ready?" He awkwardly asked.
"As always." I smirked while I looked to my left, only to see Dwight readying Daryl's bike and earning cold, hard glares from the man himself.
"Why are we taking that?" I asked my dad.
"To show the people of Alexandria and Daryl over here what's there's is ours." He shrugged like it was nothing.
"Well.." I walked to the bike. "Let me ride it?"

I ignored the glares Dwight was sending to me and only focused on the confused look my dad had written all over his face. 
Out of my peripheral vision I noticed a smirking Daryl, as if he were grateful for what I was doing. Daryl had shared with me how much his bike meant to him. It was his brother Merle's and after Merle died; it became his most prized possession aside from his crossbow.

Dwight had already stolen his vest, and his crossbow; I wasn't allowing another thing be taken from Daryl.

"You sure you know how to ride it?" Dad questioned.
"I can ride it better then Dwight ever could." I scoffed jokingly only to earn a chuckle from Dad.
"You have bigger balls then him, You ride a bike better then him. Shit!" He nodded in approval before jumping in the car with the men. I watched as Dwight pulled Daryl into another car but before he could enter, he mouthed a simple 'Thankyou'.

+++++++++

I stood awkwardly as I watched my father and his men terrorise these people even more. I watched as Dad's men took their belongings, and their food; their guns, ammo and even their mattresses.

After a long rant from my dad about how Rick and his group should act and what not- I turned to Daryl which showed to me how much these people meant to him. The look on his face showed hurt, and misery. It pained me for him to feel like this, and I knew exactly why; I felt feelings for him more then I believed. The way he makes me smile even when he's in the worst possible position himself. The way his lips mould with mine perfectly and the way his touch feels against my skin. I've only ever loved a man once in my entire lifetime- and it didn't end well. But I knew from this moment, I loved Daryl.

As I watched my father and his men get back into their vehicles, I turned my attention over to Rick who stood stationary, and silent. I looked at the rest of the group, showing their fear.

Before I could think, my legs we walking toward Rick, instantly earning his attention.
"I'm not going to hurt you, or your people Rick." I stated with my arm out in front of me.   He nodded with a questionable look on his face. "Meet me at the old cabin, about 10 miles of here at sundown." I raised my eyebrows, attempting to show that I was genuine. When he nodded his head I quickly returned to the bike, instantly driving back to 'The Sanctuary.'

++++++

"Daryl?" I whispered as I opened the large metal door and poking my head through. I smiled at the sight I walked into. He was asleep. His legs at his chest, and his head against the wall. Although in a severely uncomfortable position, he looked peaceful.
"Daryl." I whispered, shaking him slightly. I rolled my eyes when he didn't wake up so I leaned down, and planted a soft kiss onto his lips. I was shocked once I realised he was kissing back with twice the force.

"You bastard." I scolded, jokingly as I pulled away. "You were awake!"
"So?" He smirked. "Ye' kissed me anyways."
"Right." I winked, kissing him again. "Don't act like you didn't like it."
"Never said that." He chuckled while entwining our fingers together.

I sat back and looked at him nervously. "What's wrong?" He questioned, concern evident in his eyes.
"I'm meeting with Rick."
His eyes widened before nodding his head. "Why?"
"Do you trust me?" I questioned. When he nodded his head I smiled.
"When?" He asked, rubbing his thumb over my skin.
"Sun down." I answered. "James at the gate will cover me."
"You sure?"
I nodded my head, sending him a smile.
"Tomorrow is Friday." I stated. He sent me a confused look which is when I realised I hadn't even told him. "Oh, my dad agreed for me to handle you from Friday onwards."

He sent me a smirk with one of his eyebrows raised which lead me to backhand him to the bicep. "Not like that, Daryl." I laughed.
"So no more barbie boy?" He chuckled.
"Nope!" I popped the P. "Just me."
"Good." he smiled. "Having you around might just make this whole prisoner shit better."
"Daryl." I sighed. "Don't say it, Please. Don't give in to him."

He looked at me confusingly at first but quickly realised and shook his head. "I ain't gonna."
"Good." I smiled and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "You're Daryl Dixon. Not Negan."

"Is there anything you want me to say to Rick?" I asked after a moment of silence.

He thought for a moment before nodding once again. "Tell im' that It ain't so bad."

I gave him a questioning look.
"He'll know what ya mean." He stated before pulling me in for a passionate kiss. "Be careful, Kaylie. I don't wanna' lost ya."

My heart fluttered at his words. I nodded my head and pecked his lips one more time before standing up. "Don't worry about me." I winked before walking out the door.

+++++++

I pulled up along the long, gravel road hoping for the best and that this wasn't going to turn out with my life on the line. I placed the car into park, and stepped out while scanning the area.
I noticed a tall figure standing on the steps of the cabin, knowing that it was Rick before walking up to him.
"Thankyou for meeting with me, Rick." I whispered as I sat beside him on the step.