thirty:: interrogations and anger

I was woken up from my slumber and removed from Daryl's grasp from Rick who came bolting into our room like a rabid child.
"Rick!" I gasped. "You scared the shit out of me!" I placed my hand on my heart, attempting to regain my breath while Daryl was already throwing his shirt on.
"Too bad if we were doing something.." I scoffed jokingly.
"Nah." Daryl chuckled. "If that'd been the case, Rick would'a been a happy man."

I could tell Rick wanted to laugh, and crack a joke but rather then his toothy grin forming along his cheeks, a frown formed on his forehead and his head shook rather vigorously.
"This is serious.." Rick mumbled.
"What is it?" Daryl frowned as he brought his arm down to assist me in getting up.
"Is it Sasha?" I turned to Rick.
"Yes.." My heart stopped. "And no.." He finished.
"What the fuck does that mean?" I frowned.
"She's awake.." He nodded.

A large amount of happiness overwhelmed my being. I assisted in her survival, and I made damned sure that it was my life's mission to make sure she survived this world. Sasha was not only a friend, or family but she was damned near the strongest woman I've known to this day. She had lost her brother not too long ago, and the moment she finally feels that she can settle down and find love- heck, the moment she did, he was pulled right back out of her grasp again. I admired her for that. I was brought out of my thoughts when my dad sprinted into the room with a look of panic written distinctively on his face.

"They weren't naked were they?" He cracked a joke. We all shook our heads causing Dad to nod. "She's going completely psycho. Smashing anything there is in sight."
"Sasha?" I frowned.
"No." Dad growled. "Someone told Rosita that she's alive. Not only is she determined to kill Sasha but--"
"There's a snitch?" I raised my eyebrows.
"How?" Daryl questioned. "Only a few of us have access to the garage."

"Only us four, Sasha, Maggie, and Aaron have access..." Rick frowned.
"Couldn't have been Sasha..." Dad began. "She only woke up a few hours ago."
"Kay and I have been in ere' all night." Daryl grumbled
"Don't worry about that now.." I raised my hand. "I'm going to speak to her."
"No." Both Daryl and Dad growled in synch.
"What?" I frowned.
"You're pregnant.." Dad said.
"She could hurt you, or the baby." Daryl added.
"Look..." I sighed. "I spear tackled the bitch into the pavement. The baby is fine even after that... I won't let her within 2 meters of me."

After a debate that deemed harder then necessary, I insisted that I was going anyway. I quickly threw on my jacket and walked directly out of the house. I crossed the road, leading to the shed and walked in. Rosita sat on the ground with her knees to her chest and her entire body shaking violently. 
"Rosita.." I said. Her head snapped up to mine and slowly, in a creepy way she crept up to her feet refusing to break eye contact with mine. 
"How is she?" she grew a devious smirk on her lips. "I know she's not dead." 
"You're right.." I smirked. "She's alive. She no longer has an arm, but Sasha- Sasha's alive, Rosita." 
"She don't deserve life, not even in a hell like this. She deserves life in the deepest pit of hell there is. She stole my Abe. Took him right from me, breaking my heart in the process. I gave that man everything he ever deserved and she just took him right from beneath me. I-" 
"Rosita.." I put my hand up. "You talk too much." 

Rosita snapped her mouth shut, her eyes gaping out of her head. "Rosita, Rosita, Rosita." I chuckled, slowly creeping closer to her. "I'm over what happened 2 days ago- I really am. Sasha's alive and breathing. I'm past the fact that you're a complete psycho- I knew it from day one. But do you want to know what myself, Rick, Daryl, Maggie- Everyone isn't over?" 

When she didn't answer, but just narrowed her eyes at me I continued. "We don't like that someone in this group is crazy enough to tell you Sasha's progress. We hate that someone has betrayed us all and fed you that information. So Rosita, please tell me... Who snuck into this shed and told you?" 
"What makes you think I would tell you, Kaylie?" She narrowed her eyes. 
"You have 10 chances to tell me, Rosita."
"I won't tell you." She spat. "I won't betray them like that." 
"Really?" I raised my eyebrow. "Alright then.." 

Within one swift movement- my knife was out from my boot and I was forcefully pushing Rosita to the pavement. She landed on her back with a groan and before she could retaliate, my knife was against her throat. "Is this really worth losing your life over, Rosita?" I smirked. 

"You don't have the guts." She growled. "Besides, kill me- you won't ever know who this nark is.." 
"I guess you're right.." I sighed in defeat. I quickly took grasp of her hand, slicing at her pinky finger. She screamed in agony as her finger fell completely off her hand. Blood gushed out of her veins as I took a hold of the other. "I'm done playing games, Rosita." 

Her screams of pain made my heart ache but I quickly shook them off.  This was for the group, and their safety. "9 chances left, Rosita. Wanna' go for 8?" 
"No, No, No!" She shook her head. "It was Maggie, okay?!" 

I released her hand in shock before quickly retreating out of the shed.  
"Wait!" Rosita screamed. I turned back to face her, raising my eyebrows in confusion. 
"Can I at least get something to stop the bleeding?"She cried. 

I rolled my eyes and threw her an old rag that was covered in oil from Daryl's bike. "There." I scoffed before walking out. I was quickly approached by Daryl, Dad and Rick with confused faces. 
"What happened?" Daryl asked. 
"We heard screaming." Rick added. 
"Did you kill her?" Dad chimed in. 

"Slow down, buckos." I chuckled as Daryl soon wrapped his arms around my shoulder. 
"No, I didn't kill her but she is officially wearing nine fingers..." 
"Wait.." 
"Did you.." 
"You cut her finger off!?" Dad yelled. "Good interrogation technique, Kaylie." He bumbled knuckles with me, causing me to laugh. 
"Not thinking about that right now.." Rick chuckled lightly. "Who's feeding her the information?"
"See, that's the thing.." I frowned. "She says it was Maggie, but I know Maggie and so do you guys. Maggie would betray you all like that." 
"So there has to be a reason that she told her?" Daryl asked. 
"Must be.." I nodded. "I can't see Maggie turning on Sasha or any of us for that matter." 
"So.." Rick nodded. "We should go see Maggie then?" 
"Let's get to the bottom of this.." I nodded.