twenty eight: bonding in all the right ways.

I was tired as hell, weary with the burden of long-closed eyes; I could of easily pulled off being a walking zombie, dead on the inside but subconsciously awake. I felt as though my energy was constantly being drained out of me- as though I was leaking electricity. I drifted into consciousness. And then back out. The world was a blur, and random images seemed to float aimlessly around in the pool of my thoughts, as though they were being blown about viciously by a hurricane. A tap on my shoulder momentarily brought me back to the outside world, but after a second I was once again lost. I could feel somebody trying to look at me, staring dead in the eye, but I couldn't keep focus. The whole world simply felt low resolution, a bad quality movie.

"Kaylie." Daryl's gruff voice jolted me awake once again. I opened my eyes to reveal him clicking his fingers in my face. I formed a smile at the sight of him and jokingly snapped his hand away. "I'm awake, douche bag." I laughed.
"You alright?" He frowned. He lifted his arms below my knees and his other hand on my lower back for support before lifting me out of the chair I was dozing off on. He began to walk up the staircase- leading to our bedroom. 
"Yeah." I whispered as I snuggled into his chest. 

"You sure?" He laid me onto the soft mattress, quickly followed by himself wrapping his arms behind the crook of my neck and my head resting on his chest. He lifted my shirt lightly and began running his calloused fingers along my bare back. 
"Yeah, Daryl." I smiled, lifting my head to face him. "Early stages of pregnancy is just draining me of my energy." 

He smiled lightly before flipping me over- hovering over my fragile body and staring into my eyes. 
"Want me to make you feel better?" He smirked. 
I smiled widely before pressing my lips onto his. 
Once we pulled away from the quick kiss, Daryl's averted to my chest, then back to my eyes- back to my chest again. 

"Ok whats up?" I said while leaning upwards as he sat back then looked away smirking.

"Nothing." He said looking down at them again. "Just the baby weight you got goin' on is going straight to your tits." I looked down and then started to perk them up, I gave up on bras at the moment. I didn't want to keep on trying to get Daryl to find ones while on runs that I would just outgrow.

(a/n: WARNING: Smut ahead)
 Just as I was about to retaliate an answer, he pressed his lips against mine, giving me the utmost most deep and passionate kiss we have shared. In the mix of our tongues fighting for dominance and his hands exploring my body, we both ended up engulfed into each others bodies. As the kisses deepened, he removed my pants while I kicked off my boots before hand. I broke the kiss to quickly remove his vest and shit to which I threw onto the floor. He gave me yet another quick kiss as he pulled off my shirt and tossed it to the other side of the room. He re-attached  his lips to mine and my hand moved down to his belt. I could feel his member already way past hard. I fumbled with his belt, finally pulling it off- followed by his dirty jeans and boxers. I bit hard on my lips as I stared in awe- Daryl's fingers snapped infront of my face, making my eyes snap to his. 
"Eyes on mine, sunshine." He winked as I bit down on my lip harder. He slowly ran his hands down my body, starting at my collar bone and down to my stomach which sent electric chills down my body. He teased me down to my core before pulling me in for yet another fiery kiss. He ran his hands through my brown hair as he pressed me down to the mattress, using his body against mine. His other hand continued to explore my body all the way down to my thigh where he caressed it up to my waist. He started to kiss down my neck, playfully biting in spots causing me to let out a light moan. He looked up at me as he kissed down to my breast, flicking his tongue around my nipple as his member rubbed itself against my center. I moaned again, pulling my hand up to his hair and tugging on it enough for him to let out a groan.
"God dammit, Daryl." I moaned. "Just fuck me already."  
He pulled his head away and looked up at me. "Open up for me, angel." he said with a wink as he slowly entered me. 

We moaned together insynch as I let my head plonk down onto the pillow while his head rested in the crook of my neck. He began to pick up his pace, causing me to grab hold of the head board of the bed so it didn't crash against the wall. Our moans began to grow louder as I continued to tug at his hair and my legs wrapped around his body. 
"Say my name, baby." He moaned in my ear. 
"D-Daryl." I slowly moaned out while biting my lip. 
He grinned against my skin and wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me back and holding me against his chest as his other hand rubbed my core in tiny little circles while he continued to thrust. I felt Daryl's teeth bite onto my neck, more then likely leaving a mark- making me scream in pleasure. I felt myself tighten around his member, hitting my high with a brick as it felt like. I heard him grunt finally as he also hit his- causing a few low trusts and twitches before he finally fell limp beside me. 

He brought his arms around my body, leaning his head against my chest.
"I love ye." He mumbled as he pressed light kisses onto my shoulder. 
"And I love you." I smiled. He lifted his head and looked at me before smiling and lowering himself down to my stomach. 
He pressed light, feathery kisses on my base of my stomach- sending a warm chill down my spine. 
"And I love you, daddy's little soldier." He smiled at the thought. He looked up at me, and leaned over pressing his lips onto mine. 
"I can't believe I'm goin' to be a father." He mumbled. 
"And a great one at that." I smiled.