Ghost king?

"You swear to rule with impurity,to put the weight of the ghost zone on your very shoulders"?

YES

"To cherish and rightfully take your role as king with pride and respect"

YES

"Then by power of the observants and ancients of the council Danny phantom you are king of the ghost zone"
---------
"What"!!!!!!Danny yelled waking up in a cold sweat."That's the fourth time this month." He turned over in his bed and picked up his phone to check the time.

"5:30"he read aloud."Well might as well get washed up for school" He got up out the bed and took a long stretch.

At 16 Danny had changed a lot he was the same sizes as dash now. Very toned from fighting ghost on a daily basis. He had a lot of scars on his body so he now wore a long sleeve shirt instead of his regular t-shirt. It was loose so his muscular frame wouldn't show since people still had to think that Fenton was a wimp.

2 hours later
(SAM POV)

Tucker and I were wait on Danny to meet us by our lockers."We're is he"? I asked tucker with worry and anticipation in my voice."I'm sure he'll be here soon Sam". I stayed silent and let my mind wander."I hope so",I thought to myself. Just then I saw Danny coming down the hall. He looked terrible.He had bags under his eyes black outlining his eyes.His hair was a complete mess and then he looked as if he couldn't keep his eyes open.

(DannyPOV)

"I feel like crap,and I look like crap. I barley got sleep last night thanks to that dream",Danny thought to himself. I saw Sam and Tucker standing near our locker. Worry clearly written on there face.

(Nobody POV)

"Duuudde" Tucker said in aww."What happened,you like you were trapped in the thermos with Klemper and the Box Ghost all night" he said jokingly. His little joke earned him an elbow from Sam in the ribs. "How you feeling Danny"? "Lousy",was Danny's reply. I keep having this dream. He then looked around to make sure nobody was watching. "I keep having this dream that I become king of the zone",he whispered yelled. "WHAT!!" Sam and Tucker yelled making every on the hall look at trio earning a few whispers of "losers" and "freaks".

"Why would you dream about that", Sam asked. "I don't know,but I need to know",Danny said sheepishly.
Hello young Daniel
Then time froze.Clockwork appeared with three medallions in hand. He then proceeded to place each one around Danny's Sam's and Tucker's necks.

As if somebody pressed resumed the trio were able to move again.The trio looked around and then spotted Clockwork."What are you doing here Clockwork"? Danny asked a little worried since every time he Clockwork visited him something was wrong. Then as if Clockwork read his mind he answered "everything is fine Daniel". Danny nodded in response. "As for why I'm here, it's to enlighten you on your dreams", he replied in a monotone.

"In the ghost zone the only way a new king is chosen is through a heir death or being defeated." Who defeated Pariah Dark?, Clockwork asked. Then it all made sense. Clockwork are you saying...."YES" Clockwork stated. "Indeed I am King Phantom."

My first DP fanfic tell me how you like it. I know the field trip to the gz has been done but I love em and imma take a crack at it. Plus mine has a few twist to it.