1 less enemy 1 more friend

4 weeks later

"NO MORE SCHOOL!!!!" ,Tucker and Danny yelled in unison. Sam only rolled her eyes at the boys.

"What are you guys,5?" She asked sarcastically.
Danny and Tucker only smiled wider.

"Come on Sam I mean no more Paulina for 3 months", Danny smiled slyly.

"YEEEAAA NOO SCHOOL", Sam shouted louder than Danny and Tucker had.

Everything was great until Danny's ghost sense went off. "Uhhhhhh  WHY!!?",Danny groaned.

"Guys cover for me", he said. They nodded he went down and alley and changed into phantom.

He scanned around to see if there were any ghost in sight. "What's up dipstick" an all to familiar voice said.

Danny turned around to see ember floating behind him. "Wow she's really beautiful,wait WHAT NO!"Danny scorned himself mentally.

Danny knew deep down that the ghost rocker was highly attractive. She had developed lots curves,first hair,makeup that really brought out her face,and her eyes sparkled bright green and with purpose.

Danny snapped out of his thoughts and started blushing. He had been starting at Ember and really taking in her beauty. Ember caught his reaction and blushed a little,but got herself together quick.

"What's the matter babypop like what you see?", she said teasingly. Danny turned 30 shades of red at this. "N....no",he sputtered out.

"HAHAHA I'm just teasing you look like you're about to die." Ember was clutching her side laughing.

"What do you want Ember? Danny asked to change the subject. She stopped laughing enough to speak.

"I want a truce", she stated. Danny raised an eyebrow. "A truce as in no more fighting" he asked.

"Yep", Ember stated popping the p.

Why?

"Excuse me",Ember asked offended. "I mean why the sudden change of heart",Danny explained.

"I'm tired of getting beat when we fight", Ember said.

"And you like him", her conscience replied smugly. Ember ignored it and waited for Danny to answer.

"Well I'm glad you had a change of heart Ember I want us to be friends".

Just friends?! *blows raspberry* Danny ignored his conscience jus like Ember had.

"You want us to be friends"?, she asked shock and with a small hint of excitement. I mean sure dipstick. Aww she had a crush. "SHUT it you", Ember shouted in her mind.

Do it Mcclain don't be scary. "Ihaveaconcertdoyouwannacome",Ember rushed out.

"Is she asking me out?",Danny thought mentally.

"Sure",Danny said. When and where. "Tomorrow,Saturday at 7:00.Its gonna be held in New York",Ember said.

"Ok,I'll be there",he said. I gotta go Sam and Tucker might start to worry,so I'll see you tomorrow night,Danny said as he began to float off.

"Oh and one more thing". Danny turned around to see what ember wanted to be met with embers lips on his. It only last seconds and she pulled away.

"See ya tomorrow", she then left in a whirlwind of flames. Danny was left there in shock. He then proceeded to fly behind a tree a change from phantom to Fenton.

Then proceeded to met up with Sam and Tucker. "What took you so long", Sam asked obviously irritated.

"Yea dude we were starting to worry" Tucker leaned against a tree. "Oh....I....um...h..had to chase the box ghost",Danny rubbed the back of his neck.

Sam raised an eyebrow but didn't comment.

Heres my chance

"Hey Danny I got some tickets to zombie apocalypse tomorrow.Why don't me and you go".Sam hoped he'd pick up on her advance. 

"Sorry,Sam I have other plans",Danny stated but refused to look her in the eye.

"Oh,ok Danny". She said hurt in her voice.

Tucker sensing the awkwardness suggested they go play doom on Sam's new 70 inch ultra HD tv.

"YEA let's go",Danny rubbing the back of his neck.

He got close enough to Tucker to talk to him. "Thanks for the save",Danny whispered. "All in a days work",Tucker replied.