Fruitloop

Vlad had learned of Danny's king status. Due to him having Danny's house bugged he heard of it.To say the least he was salty.

"It isn't FAIR!! I should be ruler of the ghost zone. I should have subjects kneeling before me, and worshipping me. No some teenager with an idiot for a father!!!"

Vlad just kept ranting to no one. The only one in the room was his cat Maddie.

"This shall not stand." Vlad began to drift into thought of how to get revenge on the young halfa.

"I can't send ghost after him he'll just defend himself. Exposing his screw won't do any good either." Vlad continued to think out loud.

Vlad then got a sinister smile.(Picture the smile the grinch had:)

Vlad proceeded to pick up his office phone and dial a number.

Hello this is Mr.Hester principal of Casper high speaking.

"Aww yes, how do you do Mr.Lester.Enjoying your summer?" Vlad's smiled just grew even wider.

Mayor Masters?! This unexpected,is there something you need?

"Not something I need,something that the students need." Vlad fake sighed.

What may that be?

"Well I'm sure you're familiar with our towns ghost attack history. I want the students of today to get to know how and what ghost behave like." Vlad said sitting down in his chair,and proceeded to prop his feet up.

Well Mr.Masters I agree that the students need to know more about ghost,but how exactly do we get them to learn more about them.

"Well that's were you come in Mr.Lester. I want to plan a trip to the ghost zone." Vlad was satisfied with his plan so far.

A trip to the ghost zone!? I don't know about that mayor Masters it sounds dangerous.

"That's the point" Vlad thought to himself. "I assure you it will be safe and educational for the trip.They'll also have Amity Park's finest ghost hunters as their chaperones ".Vlad was trying his best to keep a straight face and not to laugh.

Amity parks finest ghost hunters?

"Why The of course Fentons Mr.Lester,on top of everything they have a ghost portal so no extra expenses will have to be paid."

Are sure they'll agree?

"I'm positive they will" Vlad replied.

Well then,the field trip shall happen Mayor Masters. When shall it be held.

"In 4 months time"

Ok Mr.Masters I'll start getting things ready.

"Tata",and with that Vlad hung up.

"Now for my plan to be set and ready." Vlad picked up the phone and dialed another.

There were two rings before someone answered.

MADDIE WHERE'S THE FUDGE?!

"You ate it this morning honey. " Who's on the phone?"

The phone? O YEA THE PHONE.

Vlad face palmed so hard it left a red mark. He cleared his throat and composed himself before he called Jack every kind of idiot insulting name he could.

"Hello Jack."

VLADDIE!! Hey mads it's V-man!

Vlad was clutching his desk so hard he thought he might snap it in half.

"Jack old buddy o pal could you put me on speaker phone. This is very important for you and Maddie".

Honey come here Vladdie has something to tell us. .....Alright we're listening.

Is Jasmine or Daniel there?

"Jazz is out of state for some summer college college classes" Maddie stated. "And Danny is probably with Sam and Tucker".

"O, well then everything shall workout fine then. You see the principal of Casper High and I have orchestrated a little field trip."

"A field trip" Jack boomed. "Where to V-man?"

"Aww that's where you two come in. I need the best ghost hunter I know for this trip." Vlad nearly gaged at his words. "A field trip to the ghost zone and I want you two to be chaperones."

*silence* *silence*

"OF COURSE WE WOULD,BE DELIGHTED TO." The two Fentons were bursting with joy.

"I also need you to make a means of transportation. To accommodate at least 30 or so students and a teacher."

"We can make some upgrades to Spector Speeder Hon"Maddie said with joy. "We can start working on it right now" Jack said with equal joy.

"O, and two more things before you get to work." The 2 Fentons paused and listened. "The field trip will be in 4 months from now and I would appreciate if you wouldn't tell Daniel and his friends or Jasmine about this. Keep it a surprise."

"You got it V-man Danny's gonna be so excited." Jack said as he ran down to the lab.

Vlad banged his head against the desk.

Don't worry Vlad I'll make sure he doesn't spill it. "Bye"

"Tata"

"Vlad put the phone down and reclined in his chair."  "Don't worry Maddie" Vlad began to stroke the cat's fur. "4 months a new ghost king shall be crowned."