Confessions

2 months,2 long months since Danny's coronations. Phantom Kingdom had prospered beyond comprehension. Danny,Sam,and Tucker made a lot more friends in the ghost zone. Kitty,Johnny,Poindexter,Box ghost,Lunch lady,and Ember. Ember and Sam at first was like putting gas on a wild fire.

Jazz,Tucker,and Kitty now knew of Danny and Ember's relationship. Kitty because Ember told her as her bestfriend and Tucker because Danny told him.
-------

Danny was in his palace bedroom resting after a long day. Plus there was currently a hurricane happening in the Palace library.

MEAT IS LIFE!!!!

VEGETABLES!!!!

MEAT!!!

VEGETABLES!!!

MEAT WOMAN!!!

WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!!!!

"Uhh...well..haha",Tucker laughed nervously. Sam was steaming mad and turning red of rage.

"Well let's see if Sara is a WOMAN"!!

"NOT MY BABY"!! She just got fix-. That's all Tucker got to say before Sam jumped on him. Frostbite,Pandora,and Dora just looking at the two holding in snickers.

Danny heard the whole thing from his bedroom. He just rubbed his temples and gave a small smile.

"Hey babypop can come in?"

"Sure Em come on in." As Ember walked in she saw Danny sprawled out on the king size bed. She sat next to him.

"That kind of Day huh?" Danny only groaned in response. Ember laid her head on his chest and snuggled close to him.

She started to stroke his Snow White hair. "It's gonna be alright dipstick." She gave him a quick kiss.

"I think I know what would make you feel better." Ember got a mischievous smile.

"Close your eyes and don't  open the until I tell you to."

Danny was gonna protest but decided it wasn't worth so he abided and closed his eyes.

"Danny heard Ember move around a little but it stopped after a few moments."

"Open your eyes now", she sang.

When Danny opened his eyes his jaw dropped. Ember was in a black bra and a silky black thong.

"You like?" She began to twirl her hair with her fingers.

Danny only nodded. She climbed on top of him and pinned his hands above his head.

"EM THEY'RE LITERALLY DOWNSTAIRS!!" Danny whispered yelled.

"Well we better be quiet".

But Em-

"Look Danny." When ever she actually said his name it was serious.

"When I was human my life never was good. I was neglected and never loved. The one time I thought I found love it was fake. He stood me up and crushed whatever hopes I had at finding love. Then I died in a house fire because of it. You're the only person who makes me feel special. The only one who makes me know what love is. You make me feel remembered. So please not for any selfishness I don't want you just for the pleasure I want you to because I trust you and I'll be blessed to say you were my first."