A new Halfa

2 weeks later

"Em are you alright in there"? Ember was throwing up yet again and kitty was worried.

Ember came out the bathroom and Kitty's jaw dropped.

"Uhh Em" Kitty pointed at Ember's face.

What?

Kitty grabbed both of Ember's shoulders and turned her towards a mirror.

Ember wanted throw up again when she saw herself in the mirror.

Her hair was a mess,she was pale..er than usual,her makeup was smeared and her cheeks were wet.

Ember had started crying without realizing it. Kitty jus hugged her friend tight unsure what exactly to do.

"Em I'm taking you to frostbite's."

Ember nodded but teleported her and kitty to the far frozen.
------

"Well this is very unusual Ms.Mcclain but you're in perfect health".

The giant yeti with an ice arm looked over the medical charts once more.

"THEN WHY THE HELL DOES SHE LOOK LIKE THAT!!?" Kitty pointed at Ember to emphasize her point.

"We don't know,everything is normal. We could keep her over night if you would like".

Ember started to protest,but she knew it was pointless Kitty wasn't going to let her go anywhere.

"Fine I'll stay,but only for tonight".

"Wonderful we'll prepare a room for you". With that Frostbite left out the room with two yetis following close behind.

"I'm gonna regret this."

"You're gonna regret not staying Em and it doesn't matter your staying and I'm staying with you".

"Why are you staying"? Kitty laughed at her like it was the dumbest thing she ever heard.

"Why wouldn't I stay. HELLO I'm your best friend as in we ride or die,sisters, tell each other everything. It's basically a commitment,but without rings and ceremony".

Ember just blinked.

"Come on we need sleep and your room should be ready". Kitty pulled Ember out the room.
------

"We have to sleep in the same bed?" Ember was looking at kitty who had some how got pajamas and had already hopped in the bed.

"Relax Em it'll be like old times.You know we had to do this at sleep overs".

"Ok,but not snoring or l'll put a sock in your mouth". Ember hopped in the bed and turned off the light.

"Yea,yea"

Goodnight Kitty

Goodnight Em

Soon Kitty drifted off to sleep,but Ember was wide awake. She couldn't get comfortable.

She laid on her back staring at the ceiling.

"Mmm while yes I'll have another." Ember turned over to were she heard the voice.

Kitty was talking in her sleep with cheeriest grin on her face.

Ember just rolled her eyes at friend. It was quiet again until Ember heard a soft rumble sound.

Ember listened harder to make it out. It got louder and louder until...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!

Kitty was full blown snoring mouth wide open and her leg was now hanging off the side of the bed.

"O no,why me" Ember thought just before
Kitty's hand hit her in the face.

Ember very annoyed at this point threw Kitty's hand back over to where kitty was.

Not even seconds later Kitty's hand hit her in the face again and once again Ember through it off. This happened at least three more times.

On the fifth time Ember was fed up she took her pillow and sacked Kitty in the face  full force with it.

Kitty didn't even stir she just snored louder. Ember sat there shock before she got a mischievous grin.

She turned her self and put both her feet on Kitty's back.

"You asked for it."

She kicked kitty out the bed and she landed with a thump.

OWWWW IM UP!!!!!!

Kitty shot up off the floor. She looked up to see an innocent looking Ember.

"Did you have a dream where you feel off something?" Ember looked at her with a innocent smile.

"....."

"I hate you."

"Love you too Kitty."

Then Ember caught a terrible pain in her stomach.

"AHH!!"

"Em what's wrong?!!"

Ember didn't hear her the pain was too much she just screamed louder.

Ember could her shouts but she couldn't make them out.

She closed her eyes hard. She could see fire blazing all around her,but she wasn't in the far frozen. She was in her old house that she lived in when she was alive.

The pain in her stomach intensified she screamed louder.

The fire was at her waste it burned her legs and stomach. She could feel the burns but her stomach was killing her it was too much.

"Amber?"

Ember looked around.

"Amber!"

She looked up and saw her mother looking at her disgust on her face.

Mom??

She snorted at that remark.

"Mom? I have no daughter you wretch".

Ember eyes started to tear up. Did she really hate her that much?

Goodnight,my queen. With that the room was engulfed in flames consuming Ember.

Ember screamed louder than she ever had and let her tears fall.

One thought crossed her mind "Danny".
---
(Kitty POV)

Frostbite and the yetis where doing the best they could,but they still couldn't figure anything out.

"Mom!!"Ember grasped her stomach eyes closed.

EM!!

"Come on Em wake up".

Then a sliver ring appeared at Ember's waste it was blinding everyone covered their eyes.

The ring spread through out her body. Her pale skin turned a lively tan color,her eyes were now a blue and her once flaming hair was brown and in a ponytail.

The rings disappeared and the light died down.
----

A screen changed from the far frozen to Phantom palace.

"All is as it should be".

Then clockwork teleported.