Dodging a bullet

(Sam and Tucker)

Tucker was sure he was either A. About to piss himself or B. Faint.

Sam had decided to head the Danny's place. Damn me and my big mouth I accidentally gave her the idea.

                  (Flashback 2 minutes ago)

"SAM DON'T CALL DANNY!!" Why not Tuck Danny could be hurt or worse!! Sam was getting really fed up with this.

"Uhhh....I....mean..uh...Danny probably isn't in the mood to be bothered. You remember the Em....I MEAN SKULKER  incident he wouldn't want us to worry him"

Sam seem to think on it as her facial expression lowered. "You're right Tuck."

Tucker gave a sigh or relief. "Danny needs us personally so grab your PDA we're heading to Fenton Works." Sam then walked out her front door.

DAMN IT!!!!!!! Tucker screamed in a couch pillow before running after Sam.

(Flashback end)

Now Tucker and Sam were walking down the street to Fenton works.

Tucker was begging that Danny would be there so it would relax Sam.

*BING*

Tucker's PDA had got a message. From Danny it said. Tucker nearly cried tears of joy.

Hey Tuck sorry about that. I'm on my way.

Man please get here we're almost 5 minutes from your place.

Alright I'm at least 3 minutes out from my place.

Tucker couldn't resist the urge to as Danny about the concert.

How was the concert?

Great Tucker,I got backstage passes and everything. She really great I don't think she was ever evil.

Well it's official.

What?

Either you date Ember or you got it bad for her.

Well about that we kinda date now.

WHAT!!! Ember is your girlfriend I knew you guys like each other.

What do you mean you knew? I never told you I liked Ember.

I'm your best friend Danny I know. Plus when you'd really tired from ghost fights you fall asleep hard dude. You dream about Ember......A LOT.

I hate you so much right now :(

So did you guys have sex??

WHAT?!! No Tuck of course not.

I mean you never know it could've happened. You guys kissed though no doubt.