Flames

(Danny POV)

From that day on I was officially the king of the ghost zone. I was given the crown of fire and the ring of rage.  Phantom kingdom was built since I didn't want to live in Pariah's old place.

Sam and Tucker are always there to support me and help me run the zone. Clockwork and Pandora taught me the history of the ghost zone.While princess Dora taught me about edict since I'm now royalty and Frostbite for training.

Even Jazz helps me with psychology.

Now Jazz,Sam,Tuck,and I lay sprawled out in my living room after a long day. Then my ghost sense went off. "Why now", I groaned. Seeing that everyone else was asleep I went ghost mode and flew outside."Nothing" I said.

(Nobody's POV)

"Come on out Boxy I know it's you"! Danny yelled in the night.

"Hello,Whelp"

"Not this crap" Danny groaned. What do you want tin can?

"Beside your pelt on my wall to blow off some steam"!!! Skulked yelled.

"Let me guess,that girlfriend of yours" Danny said smiling cheekily. "Maybe you should catch her some rare species since you're the ghost zone's "greatest" hunter," Danny taunted.

"No need whelp,not after what I did to that sorry excuse of a rockstar".

Rockstar?

EMBER!!!!!

"What did you do Skulker?!!" Danny asked angrily. "She deserved it a couple of hits to the face,a broken jaw, and a broken spirit. She should've known my hunt was more important than her miserable existence" Skulker said with a smile.

Danny's blood was boiling he felt himself....loosing control.

Danny landed on the nearest rooftop and kneeled down. "Don't become,don't become him" ,Danny kept telling himself.

Skulked watched this with a confused look on is face. Then he decided to use this for his advantage. "What's wrong whelp couldn't get goth so you wanted the rocker",Skulker taunted.

SHUT UP!!!!

Skulked knew he was winning he went for a low blow. "How about we switch I can show your little friend how a real man does i," Skulked said smiling.

I warned you!!!!

Danny snapped his head up his eyes crimson red. A twisted smile on his face. "Your hunt ends now", he said sounding exactly like Dan.

He charged at skulker with lighting fast speed. Taking his arm clean off. Skulker screamed in fear and in pain.

Danny clamped his hand over skulked mouth.
"Don't waste it yet you'll need."

Danny blasted Skulker with an ectobeam sending him flying into a wall. Danny continued to fire. One at his foot,then his legs.his other arm.

Danny stopped only to laugh at the beaten ghost. "Greatest hunter"  pathetic. Now would you lie this to be slow or painful. Danny  asked  with sadistic smile.

"Please"!!! Skulker cried. Have mercy spare me,I'll never hunt you again!!!!

You're right you never will hunt me again.

Danny ripped the real Skulker out his suit.

Because you won't live too.

As Danny prepared the final blow he was stopped by a shout.

"DIPSTICK"!!!!!

Danny turned around to see Ember with a terrified look. "Let him go Danny don't do what you'll regret",Ember pleaded.

Danny and Ember's eyes locked for a brief moment. A long stare down between them. "Please",Ember plead one more time.

Danny looked at Skulker and dropped him. Skulker flew off before any could speak.

A few minutes it seemed like hours.Danny turned back around and faced Ember. She was relieved that his eyes were back to there neon toxic green.

Faintly Ember heard Danny whispered "thank you"

He then flew off back to Fenton works. "No,thank you babypop"Ember said with a smile on her face.