Concert to remember

(Danny's POV)

"Today's ember's concert and I don't know what to wear",I sighed.

Wait a minute. I went to grab my phone and texted Tucker.

Where did you get your Ember t-shirts from? I waited for a reply.

My closet I still have her merchandise dude. Why you asked?

I'll explain later,come to my house in 10 minutes and bring the shirts. After a couple moments my phone vibrated.

Ok on my way.

Danny sat his phone down and laid on his bed. *knock*knock*

I sat up and looked around. "Wow Tucker that was fast", I thought to myself.

"I'm coming", Danny shouted and went down the stairs to open the front door.

I opened the door to see Tucker struggling with a huge box.

"H..hey..Dude..a..lil help",Tucker panted his knees buckling. I helpedTucker put the box on the living room table.

"Gee Tucker what is in this?", I began to stretch after sitting the box down.

Tucker opened it to reveal loads of Ember merchandise. Ember hair,makeup,boots and shirts that said I love ember on it.

"Dude what are you a stalker?", I  asked astonished.

"I refer to it as a dedicated fan",Tucker said defensively. "Why do you need a Ember shirt anyway?"

"That's what I need to talk to you about Tuck".
I then began to explain the whole incident between him and Ember leaving out the kiss part.

"Wow dude from enemy to love interest",Tucker smiled slyly."Tuck we're just friends that's it beside jus a month ago we were at each other's throats".

"So you're saying you blew off Sam to go with Ember",Tucker asked. "No you see ember asked first and...I couldn't be at both"I began to feel kinda guilty for blowing off Sam so easily.

"Hey man I know what you mean,but I know if Sam found out you're going to one of your enemy's concert", Tucker began to shudder at the thought and so did I.

"Yea a walking category 5 hurricane",I said. Tucker and I laughed.

"The concert starts at 7:00 tell Sam I had a meeting that came up in the Ghost zone." Tucker nodded his head in understanding.

"Well here's your shirt",Tucker picked up on of the shirts and handed it to me. "Tell me how it goes and don't worry I'll take care of Sam."Tucker gave me a high 5 before walking out the door.

I looked at the shirt in my hand. Something about tonight I felt was gonna be special.
---------

                    30 minutes before the concert
(Ember POV)

Come on why do I feel nervous.i never feel nervous not even for my first concert.

A crowd was already there ready to rock the night away,but I still didn't see Danny.

"HELLO ROCKSTAR!!" an all too familiar voice said. Danny turned visible in front of me. With a cheeky grin on his face.

"DIPSTICK!!!". "You scared the afterlife out of me".

"I'm sorry but I wanted to surprise you",Danny pouted at me. It was so freaking cute.

"Ember get ready to set up". One of my members came and told me.

"Alright I'll be ready",I told him. He left and I turned back to Danny I noticed the shirt he was wearing.

"Wow Babypop I didn't know you were a fan of mine",I said pointing at his shirt.

"Oh,I got this from Tucker since he's a major fan",he said. "Oh you mean that techno geek with that horrible voice",I asked remembering that little incident.

"Yep that's the one",Danny said snickering. "Are you gonna chill backstage or kick it in the crowd?",I asked him.

"Crowd,gonna go take in the full affect",He said.

EMBER,EMBER,EMBER!!!

As the crowd chanted my name I felt my power surging and my hair flare up. Danny back away from how bright it was.

"I was serious about the truce Dipstick,you don't have to worry." He relaxed a little I could see his whole facial expression lighten.

It actually hurt to know he didn't trust me,but at the same time what should I have expected.

"I gotta go",I told him hurt in my voice. I began to walk away when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and face to face with Danny. His ocean blue eyes stared into my green ones.

He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I was taken back,but returned the kiss. It was so much sparks and so passionate.

"Ember time to..." Danny and I pulled apart.
"Im coming", I told my band member with irritation sense he was a hell of a kisser and embarrassed since we were caught.

He walked back out the stage and went to do some tuning. I turned back to Danny he had a small lush across his face.

"I gotta go,got people to rock "I said. He looked at me and smiled before giving me a quick peck on the lips.

I smiled this was the most alive I've ever felt since I died. I walked on stage and the crowed erupted.

Are you ready to ROCK!! More cheers erupted from the crowd. I looked in the crowd and saw Danny. We locked eyes and he gave me a smirk.

I knew in my heart this was gone be one to remember.