Dilemma

(SAM POV)

Danny hadn't spoken since they left Dora's. That was 30 minutes ago. The class and the Fenton's looked exhausted trying to keep up with Danny's fast pace.

"Danny I think we outta take a break," I tried to reason with him. "We don't have the time, we have to keep moving," he said as he kept walking.

"Dude look at them," Tucker pleaded. Danny turned around and gave the group a good long look. Danny hung his head with a sigh. "We'll stop for 15 minutes, but after that we're back up.

Everyone dropped to ground not bothering to say anything. Tucker, Danny and I went sat by ourselves.  "Danny what's wrong with you, every since we left Dora's you've been acting strange.

"Guys I'm sorry, but its what Dora told me before we left," Danny said.

"Well what exactly did she tell you," Tucker asked.

"Vlad was in the city."
-----------
"What the heck are those three talking about over there," Dash asked to Paulina, Star and Kwan who were all siting together.

" They're just a group of losers, why should you care," Paulina stated as she messaged her sore feet.

"They're losers, but they know more about this place than any of us could dream of. Fenton knows more than his own parents," Kwan said.

" I still say I could've lead us out," Dash huffed as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"If you would've lead us we'd be dead by now," Star said as she rolled her eyes at him.

"Whatever, but I'm going to figure out how much they know," Dash replied annoyed.

"And how will you do Sherlock," Paulina rolled her eyes. We'll just spy on them and try to figure out what they're hiding, and if that doesn't work. Dash kissed his fist.

"I'll use persuasion," Dash finished proudly. "Persuasion that's a big word for you, are you finally reading the back of cereal boxes," Paulina's voice dropped with sarcasm.

"What's your deal," Dash asked fed up. "My hair is a mess, I have a broken nail, my makeup is running, and worst of all."

Paulina started to tear up."I have scratch on my flawless skin," Paulina started crying as Star held her consoling her.

"Wow Paulina," Dash said. "Yea I know right. Paulina Sanchez with a scratch on her skin," Paulina wiped away a few tears.

"Yea,first world problems," Dash said only to receive a middle finger from Paulina.

"Cut it out you two and let's focus," Star scolded them. "She's right let's focus on staying alive and figuring out those three," Kwan pointed at the trio.Who were in deep conversation.
-------------
(Nobody's POV)

"So your telling me that Vlad was in the city. Even though he's forbidden to be," Tucker asked trying to wrap his head around everything.

"What is he planning," Sam thought aloud as she continued to ponder. "The first thing we have to do is get them to the city. That way we can send them back home, and focus on Vlad," Danny said as he snarled when he said Vlad's name.

He can try to hurt any of them my. My friends, my parents even though they haven't been much of them. I wouldn't let them die, my classmates even though they hate me, Valerie even though she hates half of me. Johnny, Kitty, Pointdexter, Dani, Clockwork, Frostbite, Pandora, Dora,....Ember. They count on me and I'll be damned if I'll let Plasmius destroy it.

Danny was snapped out of his thoughts as Tucker was shaking his shoulders. "Dude snapp out of it, your eyes. Danny hadn't realized his eyes were glowing ecto green. He closed eyes for a couple seconds before reopening them.

Green eyes were now ocean blue ones. "I'm sorry guys I guess I let my emotions get the best of me," Danny said as he took a couple of deep breaths.

"I know Vlad is a stress but you gotta be careful. Can't have people asking questions about your eyes," Sam said.

"We've got to get to Pandora's. From there we can get to the city with her help," Danny rubbed his temples. "When we get to the city we have to keep an eye out on the whole class and your parents. One headache at a time please," Tucker groaned.

"The sooner we leave the better," Danny got up. "We'll be traveling without stop for the next hour or so and we need to make pace so lets get moving.

-----------

(Danny POV)

Pandora's is so close.

"Come on guy's just a little bit further," I only received groans as an answer.  "Mr.Fenton how much longer until we arrive at your 'friend's'," Mr. Lancer asked.

I heard Maddie scoff when Mr. Lancer said 'friend'. I bit my tongue to avoid another argument. "We should be arriving anytime now Mr.Lancer," I answered.

Just as I said that I saw Pandora's come into view. "There it is,"I pointed at here it was. As we were getting closer I stopped before we got to the palace door.

(Nobody POV)

Danny stopped in front of the palace door. "First of all she is royalty so please don't disrespect her. Secondly DON'T SHOOT," Danny said to the Fentons.

Maddie scowled, while Jack just nodded. Satisfied with that Danny knocked on the door. After a few moments the door opened.

"WHO D- Daniel," Pandora smiled.

"Hi M-'

"GHOST!!!"

BANG

(AN: DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER. THIS VERSION WAS COMPLETLY DIFFERENT FROM THE FIRST:)