❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️

Yn's Pov: I tried calling Roc to see when is he coming back with my daughter and that nigga haven't answer me.Cause I was suppose to take her to dance class today. So I took a shower and started to get dress cause after dropping Jas off I'm going to have to meet up with my manger.

 So I took a shower and started to get dress cause after dropping Jas off I'm going to have to meet up with my manger

        10 minutes later I heard the door downstairs open and heard Roc and Jasmine's voice then foot steps come up stairs

Jas:Hey mommy(kisses your cheeks while u fixing your hair)
Yn:Hey princess go get ready fast cause remember you have dance practice I'm gonna drop u off before I go to meet up with Pual(manger)
Jas:Ok(skips to her room and do what u told her to)
Roc:(Comes in the room) What's up sexy where u going looking this fine (goes behind u and try to wrap arms around and try to go for a kiss)
Yn:(moves quickly and looks at him from the mirror) Where were u yesterday Roc??? Don't say the studio because we both know damn well u wasn't
Roc:I went out to grab something to eat but was at the studio before the boys arrived(lying through his teeth)
Yn:Why tf u lying Roc!!(trying so hard to stay calm)
Roc:I'm not (now making his way to the bathroom that is in y'all room)
Yn:Yes tf u are if u not gonna tell the truth to that simply question then tell me who the hell is Desiree!! (Following him to the bathroom still)
Roc:A friend that u don't know (turning on the shower)
Yn:A friend??!!!!???? Then how come she has a child name Royal by you Roc!
Roc:(just looks at you)babe it's not like that I can explain
Yn: Don't even(walking out the bathroom about to cry)
Roc:Babe it's not like that She is just a girl that(looks down)
Yn:THAT'S WHAT CHRESANTO!!
Roc:Why tf u have to put my government name out for!
Yn:Cause I fucking can!
Roc:No tf u can't just calm tf down!
Yn:I WOULDNT HAVE TO IF YOUR ASS WAS NOT LYING ALL THE FUCKING TIME
ROC:IF U WOULD LISTEN TO ME IT WOULD NOT HAVE TO BE THAT WAY!!!!
(Jasmine just standing at the door crying but they don't see her)
Yn:YOUR SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE
ROC:(GRABS YOU BY THE THROAT AND PUT U AGAINST THE WALL Chocking u) REPEAT WHAT U SAID !!!
Yn:(fighting to breathe and crying)R-R-R-O-OC
Roc:(still chocking you)
Jasmine:(Runs in the room trying to get Roc off u pushing him hitting him saying she hates him!)
Roc:(looks at Jasmine and let's go of u then try to touch Jas) baby girl see dad-(gets cut off by Jas)
Jasmine:Save it Roc (moves away from Roc and runs to Yn on the floor which was still trying to breathe)
Roc:(surprise that Jasmine called him by his name walks out the house with his mind going crazy)
Jas:(continue crying really hard bending down to Yn hugging Yn)
Yn:(Crying harder and sitting by the bed with Jasmine while both crying)