Skipping to 8 months the Catch up

Yn's Pov: What's good you guys! It's been 8months since all that drama happened with my ex fiancé/baby daddy. Let me catch y'all up real fast on what's going on now well I'm 21 now my birthday was 3 weeks ago. Jasmine's birthday is today my baby girl about to be 8 I consider that a big number as a mother. Baby Tiara is 8 months now she is getting big and looking more like Roc every time she is growing. But me and my babies live in a new house now we don't live with Roc anymore I heard he got himself a new girlfriend I'm guessing he trying so hard to forget about me. He does come and see the kids and spend time with them sometimes on the weekend he comes and get them. But the kids mostly be with their grandma which they love her so much. I think that's all so far but right now I'm getting things organized and ready to go for my baby's birthday and my bestfriend is helping me out along with Roc's mom and my cousins.
Yn's phone conversation with Roc:
Yn:Hello
Roc:Wassup Yn
Yn:Nothing really just setting up for Jas's birthday party (making annoyed faces while talking to him)
Roc:ight let me talk to Jas
Yn:(rolls eyes and yells) Jasss!!!!!
Jas:(coming from upstairs with one of Roc's cousins) Yes mommy?
Yn:Your dad on the phone (makes funny face while handing her the phone)
Jas:(giggles takes the phone from you) Hey dad
Roc:Happy Birthday baby girl
Jas:Thanks daddy can't wait to see u
They continue talking while Yn goes and continues setting up for the party.
Roc's Pov: I hung up the phone after talking to my baby girl and went to me and my girlfriend's room. If y'all thinking Tf. Well yes I have moved on even when I said I would never move on but the mistakes I made in the past led Yn to just give up on me. Soooo after a couple of weeks I end up meeting this girl name Taylor she is the best she's perfect but I still have strong feelings for Yn.
Taylor:(walks in and kisses me)Hey bae
Roc:(kisses back) Wassup babes
Taylor:(sitting on the bed watching Roc get his things ready for the party) Just got my outfit for Jas's party
Roc:Oh ok u remembered
Taylor:(laughs gets up walking to the bathroom ) Why wouldn't I
Roc:(smacks her butt and laughs)I'm getting in the shower with u
Taylor:(closes bathroom door) Oouuu we have to hurry though
Roc:(laughs) We'll see
Yn's Pov: It's now 8:00 p.m. Everyone already starting to come and I really think we did a great job putting every decoration ideas all together the theme was Princess Jasmine and Descendants!It looks great and we have a lot of sweets.

 Everyone already starting to come and I really think we did a great job putting every decoration ideas all together the theme was Princess Jasmine and Descendants!It looks great and we have a lot of sweets