Turning Around

Next day:
Taylor's Pov:Have to admit last night was fun even though it was for a 8 years old I still enjoyed myself. Even though Yn was giving me weird looks I didn't give a fuck.What I didn't like is when some chick was starring at my man like she wants some of his sexiness I need to let y'all hoes know including Yn, Roc is mine and always will be but that girl look like she knew Yn though so I guess I'll be seeing her around. But right now I have this old friend that I haven't seen forever and she is coming to visit me. I can't wait!
Taylor:(lays on top of Roc who was on the couch)Bae
Roc:Yes? (looks away from his phone and looks down at Taylor)
Taylor:I have this friend that will be visiting today
Roc:oh s-(gets cut off by Taylor's phone ringing)
Taylor:(gets off Roc) Hello,oh hey, yea,what time do u land,oh so your at the airport, ok I'll be on my way right now boo, yea it's fine with him, ok bye be there in a little.
Roc:(watches Taylor go to the bathroom to get ready waiting on her)
Taylor:(15 minutes later comes out dressed ready to go)
Roc:Where u going?
Taylor:(grabbing keys) To pick my friend up
Roc:With that shirt on?(looks at Taylor)
Taylor:Stop tripping over shit(walks out just like that)

Roc:(watches Taylor go to the bathroom to get ready waiting on her)Taylor:(15 minutes later comes out dressed ready to go)Roc:Where u going?Taylor:(grabbing keys) To pick my friend upRoc:With that shirt on?(looks at Taylor)Taylor:Stop tripping ove...

Roc's Pov: Ok y'all I know I said Taylor's perfect for me but sometimes which is all the time she acts like the biggest b**** alive

Roc's Pov: Ok y'all I know I said Taylor's perfect for me but sometimes which is all the time she acts like the biggest b**** alive. I just miss Yn so much so I have nothing to do right now so I'm gonna go visit my kids and baby momma so I called Yn up.
Conversation:
Yn:Hello(sounding tired)
Roc:Hey sexy
Yn:Nigga what u want ?
Roc:You
Yn:Nigga I'm gonna hang up
Roc:(does sexy laugh) Ok ok I'm about to come over are u home?
Yn:Yea
Roc:I'm on my way Love u
Yn:yea yea I love myself to (hangs up rolling her eyes)
I just laugh and go downstairs into the garage then get in car then drive off.
Yn's Pov: After I finish talking to Roc me and Tiara got in the shower and took a nice shower for a whole 20 minute then I dry myself and her off and we put some pjs on.She was supposed to be at her grandmas house with Jas but I wanted her to stay with me this weekend.

She was supposed to be at her grandmas house with Jas but I wanted her to stay with me this weekend

Tiara^^^

Roc's Pov: I arrived at Yn's house I got out the car and walked to the front door

Roc's Pov: I arrived at Yn's house I got out the car and walked to the front door. I was about to knock but remembered that she has a key under the carpet. I took the key and unlock the door to see my baby girls watching tv I walked in side to see baby Tiara fast asleep and Yn on her phone half asleep.
Yn:(looked away from her phone) How the heck did u get in to my house?
Roc:(laughs then walks and sits next to Yn)This is my house too u know but I took the keys under the carpet in front.
Yn:Oh (gets up with Tiara) I'll be back I'm going to put her to sleep.
Roc:(gets Tiara from u) Nahhh let me do it (walks upstairs with Tiara in his hands. Puts her to sleep and kisses Tiara's forehead and say I love u babygirl.)
5 minutes later: I come down stairs to see Yn fast asleep she looked so cute. So I went and picked her up like a bride and walked upstairs in her room and laid her down.
Roc:(about to walk out the room)
Yn:(stops him) Can u please stay and lay with me for a little while?
Roc:(looks at the time then kick off his shoes and got in bed with Yn)
Yn:(cuddles under him)I missed u.
Roc:I missed u too babygirl.(puts arms around her and kisses Yn's forehead and closes his eyes too then fall in to a deep sleep forgetting about Taylor existing.)