Chapter 47

Roc's Pov: As soon as I saw the picture of Yn and that nigga Wizkid I just lost it. I didn't mean to break Taylor's phone but she should know how that would've went down if she had showed it to me. So I waited no time grabbing my keys getting out the house cause fresh air is the key to this stress right now. People probably wondering why you trippin over Yn when you had told her you didn't have feeling for her anymore? Well guess what to be real I do have feeling for Yn but I didn't feel like it was fair to Taylor that we're together and me on the side have feeling for someone else in my pass. To be honest I didn't think Yn would ever move on from me anytime soon I guess me knowing that I felt like I could come back anytime and make her miss the old us. And right now that I've seen her move on it breaks me piece by piece thinking about it and how we used to be not only that but that nigga probably gonna be around and try to fucking play a father figure in my kids life. Ok but besides that there is something y'all probably didn't know about me. And that is I used to do drugs I sold it and smoked it I got arrested a few times though only like two times. But I had stopped when Yn came around In my life because I didn't want to put neither Yn or any of my kids through that shit. But when it came to the streets I was a king and I'm still a king cause I own those streets of LA. But don't get me wrong I still used to do a little here and there of selling to provide but not only that I feel like when I do drugs it help me release what I'm going through. So that is what I did I decided to go pull up to my old kingdom where this shit happened to be honest you wouldn't even think it's were shit happens if you had never went in cause how well put together the house was. But it was 10 minutes away from the house so that's what I did I drove those 10 minutes there.

Roc:(ten minutes he arrived and but had to park a few blocks away and walked half way to his destination

Roc:(ten minutes he arrived and but had to park a few blocks away and walked half way to his destination. He goes up front and puts the password that rivaled your face then the door unlocked after you type in the other password. Then he opens the door to see everyone in the room next to the kitchen doing what's best.)
Jacob: Yooo! My boy! What brings you here?(walking out the room doing their shake)
Roc:(does handshake) You know the same old problems. Came to see if you could hook me up with that good stuff.
Jacob:Oh man I know just what you need follow me bro!( walk back into the room where the other guys were)
Roc:(walk in and greet everyone)
Jacob:(roll him a fresh new blunt and pass it to Roc) Bro I got you that good stuff!
Roc:You know me so well my nigga!(laughs takes the blunt and start smoking)
Jacob and Roc was blood cousins which they acted like brothers ever since they were in dippers growing up as kids. They had done everything together throughout their school years. They're bond was too strong nothing could get in between them and not even at this age.
2:30 a.m.
Roc stayed over there for a whole 3 hours just smoking and drinking. By that time he was over the top he grabbed his keys and his phone that Taylor kept blowing up and walked out walking to where his car was.
Roc:(he drove slowly home not trying to get caught by no police. After 10 minutes he finally got home parked in the front of the house then struggled to get out his car, locks his car, then walking to the house going straight to the shower downstairs.)
Taylor:(upstairs asleep got tired waiting)
Roc:(after his shower wraps hisself in a towel then lays on the couch with the worst headache then falls asleep right there.)
Next Morning at 7:The Sun Was Starting To Come Out:
Yn:(wakes up under Wizkid then gets out of bed walks into Jasmine's room waking her up for school)
Jasmine:Mommy I don't want to goooo(whines on the edge of tears)
Yn:I know I know but you have to.(getting Jas ready for her warm nice shower) After 40 minutes they finally got ready even Tiara since she was up.
Everyone:(sitting down eating cereal)
Wizkid:(still up stairs sleeping)
Cereal: