DREAMS DONT TELL LIES❗️

Yn's Pov: All day I have been thinking about that dream and all day Roc haven't been home so it been only me and Jasmine home and she is upstairs watching tv. For some reason I'm having a feeling that, that dream could be telling something that is going on that I don't know about.Cause  before I have had that dream Roc have been staying out late haven't been spending time at home with me and especially Jasmine anyway.
Yn:(goes upstairs to check on Jasmine)
Jasmine:(in her room watching tv playing with her dolls)
Yn:(walks in Jasmine's room)What you doing princess??
Jasmine:(looks up away from her dolls) nothing playing dolls and watching tv
Yn:(goes and sits next to Jas on the floor) So you hungry or need anything
Jasmine:no I'm not hungry mommy but can we go visit daddy at the studio pleaseeee
Yn:(takes deep breathe and stands up) Fine let's go get ready
Jasmine:(stands up and go take a shower)
Yn:(go to her and Roc's room and went to take a shower too)
35minutes later Y'all got ready and drove to the studio:

 Yn:(goes upstairs to check on Jasmine)Jasmine:(in her room watching tv playing with her dolls) Yn:(walks in Jasmine's room)What you doing princess??Jasmine:(looks up away from her dolls) nothing playing dolls and watching tv Yn:(goes and sits nex...

Yn's Outfit^^^^^^

Yn's Outfit^^^^^^

Jasmine's Outfit^^^^^^When arrived at the studio when me and Jasmine entered we saw Diggy and his daughter we said Hey and our Hi's and then I saw a cute little boy that I haven't seen before sitting in a chair

When arrived at the studio when me and Jasmine entered we saw Diggy and his daughter we said Hey and our Hi's and then I saw a cute little boy that I haven't seen before sitting in a chair. As for Jasmine she ran to Tay Diggy's daughter which is her Bestfriend and they were just talking. Then I told Jas to stay with Tay I'll be back.
Yn:(walking in the room that Roc is always in when I looked in there my heart dropped) WHAT THE HELL IS GOING IN HERE!!!
Roc:(pushing the dark skin girl off of his lap) Babe this is not what is looks like
Yn:what tf you mean Chresanto what I see is a hoe all up on your fucking lap!
Dark skin girl: Who tf you calling a hoe??!!(having a aduttiue )
Yn: I'm talking to you who else(walking up close to where they are while the door close behind you)
Dark skin girl: Well you pick the wrong person to mess with (getting closer to)
Roc:(stands in the middle of y'all)
Yn:If you know what will be good for you I would prefer you not take another step
Dark skin girl: Bitch who are u to tell me what the hell I should do or not!
Yn:If you call me out my motherfucking name again your gonna know who tf I am
Dark skin girl: Whatever you not gonna do anything about it
Yn:y'all see!
Roc:What you doing here though(talking to you)
Yn:I'm here cause of your daughter that wanted to see her dead beat cheating father
Dark skin girl: if he is such a dead beat why are you here
Yn:Who the hell are you and why in my fucking business!!!!
Dark skin girl: oops I forgot my name is Desiree and I'm Roc's baby momma\girlf(gets cut off by you)
Yn:and side hoe
Desiree:No baby momma and girlfriend so who tf are you I should ask
Yn:EX Girlfriend now (just walks out the room with tears taking Jasmine's hand while Roc trying to catch up with y'all)
Jasmine:Mommy I want daddy(starts crying)
Yn:(making sure Jas is in the car about to go to her side)
Roc:(stops her grabbing her by the arm leaning on the car against you ) Yn baby stop I'm sorry you didn't deserve that I'm sorry
Yn:(pushing him away) Get away from me (shaking your head) That dream wasn't telling lies
Roc:What dream(still trying to hold on to you)
Yn:don't worry about just stay away from me and Jas we will be perfect with out you(moves him out her way and gets in the car with a crying Jasmine yelling "I want daddy")