She's Here!!!!

Roc's Pov: Ok this shit crazy I actually didn't mean for it to go down like that Yn know how much I love her. I got home around 8:00 notice the lights were all off it was dark asf while I was about to walk up stairs I remembered that I kinda promised that cute girl from the mall I would text her so I pulled out my phone and send her a text. While waiting for her text back I walked upstairs to check on Jas but she wasn't in her room so I'm guessing she in the room with her mom.
Roc:(walks in the room to see Yn and Jas watching their favorite show "Loud House" I hopped on the bed next to them) Hey my beautiful princesses (kisses Jas's check)
Jas:(giggles) Hi daddy
Roc:So how was Tay's party?? Did you have fun??
Jas:Yesssss a lot we did a lot let me tell you about it (starts telling what they did and eat and would just keep going on and on)
Yn:(sits up from the bed) Jas baby I think it's time to go to sleep now you'll tell us the rest of the story tomorrow.
Jas:Awwwwwe but I don't want to go to bed nowwww and I don't want to sleep alone mommy(has on a sad scared face)
Yn:(rubbing her stomach looking at Jas with the really little girl look) Really Jas
Roc:(laughs) come on baby girl I'll stay with you until you fall asleep
Jas: You promise daddy(putting out her fingers)
Roc:(locks fingers with her) I promise (picks her up and go and tuck her to bed)
Roc comes back after an 1 hour looking tired but whole time was watching tv with Jas until she falls asleep and texting the girl from the mall.
Yn:(turns around the other way facing the window laying down)
Roc:Bae(trying to touch her)
Yn:move your damn hands off me(moving his hands every time he touches her)
Roc:whatever (gets in bed texting Kiara on the low)
Next Morning Around 4:30 a.m.
Yn:(try sitting up breathing hard yelling) "Roc! Roc! Roc!!!!!!!!
Roc:(jumps up) What's wrong babe???
Yn:(screaming crying breathing out and in)Roc!!!! My damn water broke!!!!!!
Roc:(grabbing her and baby bags) Ok babe it's gonna be alright( helping you out of bed trying to get you downstairs to the car) Jasmine let's go get in the car we going to the hospital with mommy!!!
Jas:Ok is mommy ok (following behind them getti in the car)
Roc:(gets you in the car make sure Jasmine is in the car then staring driving to the hospital) Yeah she's fine
Yn:(breathing in and out screaming) No tf I'm not drive fasterrrrrrrr!!!!!!
10 minutes y'all got the hospital and the nurse doctors took Yn inthe labor room with Roc while Jas was outside with Roc's mom which they have called while heading to the hospital.
Yn:(screaming) Look what you fucking did to me again!!!!!!!!
Roc:(whispers) You begged for it
Yn:Oh Shut up!!!!!!
Later On that day:
Yn's Pov: OMG tears came out my eyes when I lay my eyes on my second beautiful baby girl!!!!! She looks like me and Roc  but more like Roc Awwweee I love her already when Roc hold her you could already see the love in his eye for baby Tiara!!!!!! While I was taking my rest Jas was asking a lot of questions Roc's mom was holding baby Tiara and Roc was founding out when I get out this hospital.
Roc:You get out this hospital next Saturday
Yn:(moans)Oh god
Roc:yep well I'll be back later (looking down at his phone texting)
Yn:Where are u going you should be here with your new born daughter just like everyone else but instead you going who knows where?!
Roc:Bruh I said I'll be back I'm going to the house to take a shower
Yn:Fine then take Jas with you she also need a fresh shower too since you going home
Roc:When I come back I'll take her home (just walks out smiling at his text message he received from Kiara saying "come over")
Roc's mom:(shaking her head while holding the baby which is basically asleep) WOW
Yn:(puts her head down)
Jas:(laying on her lap now half asleep)
Yn's Pov: Roc have to be kidding me he supposed to be here holding the baby till she falls asleep but instead letting his mom do the job that is for him! While he smiling and texting and shit!! That shit is gonna change everything especially now that I'm not pregnant any fucking more!!!!