Damnnn!!

Skipping to weeks later:
Yn's Pov:So excited!! My wedding day is almost here!! I can't wait we already got everything planned by we I mean mostly Roc's mom and me and people such as other family members that wanted to come and help. And if you ask NO Chresanto August haven't came and help out he is always out I know y'all thinking why am I still excited to get married with him. Will  to be honest I love Roc to death and I don't want to go back to my trust issue ways. Even though Roc be coming  home pissed drunk and he could make me and the kids scared sometimes and he did agree to stop and promise to stop I hope he doesn't brake that promised  a couple of days before our wedding day.But right now I'm coming from my mangers office trying to let him know that I haven't received my pictures from the modeling shoot last week even though they got it I didn't and so they said they send it earlier today and now I'm heading home and get some break since the kids are with Roc's mom.
Yn:(walks in the house to see its all dark  shoes off and jumped as soon as she turned on the lights in the living room)Damn!! Roc don't do shit like that again you almost gave my ass a heart attack!(holds her heart while it beats fast)
Roc:(wants to laugh but try to stay serious)
Yn:(walks and sit on the couch turning on the tv) So why you in the dark anyway?
Roc:(walks towards you)Cause I have a reason to
Yn:Ok what is the reason then?
Roc:Forget the reason but I do want to know why the heck you in those pictures and magazines half naked and you supposed to get married in a couple of days!!(trying not to yell but didn't work or come out right)
Yn:(jumps up happy) Ouuuuu my pictures are finally here!!
Roc:(Grabs the picture out your hands) I need an answer and I need one now Yn! Your supposed to show things like that for me not to everyone and your supposed to be my wife soon!
Yn:It's not that much of a big deal Chresanto calm down!You should be happy for me!
Roc:Happy for those kind of pictures no thank u! But to you it might not be nothing but to me it is cause I don't want anyone to think I'm about to get married to a hoe that takes kind of pictures like that!!!(after saying it then realized what he said)
Yn:(pause for a couple of minutes) WOW how dare you call me that I'm not like the ones you been fucking with I'm one that gains her respect!!!!Im out of here!(grabs keys and purse putting her shoes on)
Roc:Bae please I didn't mean for it to come out like that(trying to touch you)
Yn:Get away from me and by the way the weddings off cause I don't want you to be getting married to a "Hoe" as you would say!!!(runs out slamming the door with out looking back drives off somewhere)
Roc:(puts head in his hands while tears coming down) That's not how I wanted this to go!

PICTURES FROM THE PHOTO SHOOT!!!!!