That Way!!?!?!?

Yn's Pov: I guess now everybody thinking every time I'm having a hard time with my relationship with Roc I just take Jas and get out the house leaving Roc questioned am I coming back. Well I'm just protecting my unborn child right now cause if I don't get out the house things could get really out of hand! But right now I just thought I should stay at Roc's mom's house for the night since I don't feel like driving home or dealing with Roc tonight. Right now Jasmine is sleeping on my chest in the room that is closer to Roc's mom's room and I'm trying to go to bed but Roc is just blowing my phone like crazy so I decided to shut my phone down while rubbing my stomach I fall into a deep sleep.
Roc's Pov: Yn have been gone for a long period of time now and I'm worried sick because she is out with both of my kids and I don't know if she is ok or not I keep calling her but she is not answer me at all. Right now I'm hanging out in my car because Jayda would not put some real clothes on she is wearing somethings that I really don't be seeing Yn wear around the house like Fr. I have to say it was a mistake between me and Jayda sleeping together and I have to let her know before everything gets out of hand.
Roc:(walks out of his car and locks it then walks in the house sees Jayda in the living room laying down on the couch watching tv) Hey Jayda we need to talk
Jayda:(sits up from the couch)Finally please let's talk
Roc:Ok I'll start, it's about the thing we had between us i-(gets cut off)(sittings on the couch that is across from the one Jayda's on)
Jayda: What About Us I Think Things Between Us Is Great!(gets off the couch she is on and then stands up)
Roc:For you it is but not for me I'm doing things that if my girlfriend that I love to death finds out I could loose basically part of my life which is her an-(gets cut off)
Jayda:"Your two baby girls!" I heard that like a million times already from you!But do you think I give two flying fucks!!Nooooo cause I don't give one what makes you think I'll give two that is just wasting my fucks!!!!
Roc:I don't give a fuck just stay the fuck away or pack your damn bags and leave!!!
Jayda:U really want me to go ok I'll leave earlier even though I'm supposed to go next week!!(packs bags upstairs come back downstairs with her bags calling a cab to drive her to a hotel to catch the next flight home tomorrow)
Roc:(looks at her) If you are going to continue the shit that I'm not with anymore take your shit and go!
Jayda:(ignores him 15minutes later cab arrives putting things in the cabs trunk before getting in the car turns to Roc and say) Don't think I'm gonna let your ass go like that Roc just know that it's not gonna be the last time you see me and trust and believe that Yn is gonna know the shit we did and more! Just know that if I have to go through anything to  throw a part your sweet thing you called a family of yours I will!!!!!!(gives this laugh closing the cab door) Hahahahahhahahhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!
Jayda's Pov:Yes I'm leaving early then I'm supposed to but guess what if Roc thinks he is just gonna stop the things we had between us and just try moving on in his life with Yn and their kids live happily ever after then they should think twice about that shit because I'm gonna surprise some people and y'all gonna be really surprise where tf I pop up at!! Then Y'all Gonna Be Thinking I'm Nothing Compare To Crazy!!! Hahahahhahahah!!!

Roc:(walks out of his car and locks it then walks in the house sees Jayda in the living room laying down on the couch watching tv) Hey Jayda we need to talkJayda:(sits up from the couch)Finally please let's talkRoc:Ok I'll start, it's about the th...

Roc's Pov:I don't know what to do and what to tell Yn when she asks me for her sister if she even notice she's gone! After Jayda lefted I was home alone so I just kept on drinking wine until I was knock tf out in the living room!!