Twisted

Roc's Pov: It was around 5:30 pm when I had decided to drop off all three girls at Yn's house to get ready for their back to school night after taking them out to eat and to play in the park for a while. I then speed to the house not stopping for any cars after 10 minutes I got to the house finding Taylor and some other person's car in front of the house.
Roc:(parks next to Taylor's car then speeds walk towards the door taking out his keys then entering the house stopping in his tracks)
?????: Hi Mr.Tiara's dad remember me(smiles sitting on the couch watching tv in a baby's voice)
Roc:Oh hey I see we meet again where is your mom?(tries hard to smile back)
Tiara:She's upstairs!
Roc:(runs upstairs to his and Taylor's room) Taylor!
Taylor!
Taylor: I'm in here!
Roc:(opens the door) Wtf!
Taylor:What?!
Roc:Are you kidding me?! How long were you going to hide this from me?! Huh!(yells forgetting Chloe is downstairs)
Taylor:Hide what?! Calm tf down!(walks towards Roc)
Roc:Oh now you acting like a dumb ass!
Taylor: (Calms down instead) What are you talking about babe?!
Roc: So Chloe who's her father? Cause it sure isn't fucking mine!
Taylor:She isn't mine she is my cousins daughter!
Roc:Do I look dumb to you?
Taylor:No but believe me that is my cousins daughter she couldn't pick her up today so I had to.
Roc:You couldn't tell me that so you just had to walk off like someone you didn't know.
Taylor:I'm sorry baby(walks up to Roc kisses his cheek)
Roc:Yeah whatever!
?????:Yo Taylor that soap in your bathroom smells good! (Walks In looking back entering the room)
Both:(turns to look at ?????)
Roc:Kayla?(shocked)
Kayla:Roc?
Taylor:Y'all know each other? (confused but looking jealous)
Roc:(snaps out of his zone) Yeah we go way back.
Taylor:How way back?
Kayla:Soo way back.
Taylor:Oh(looks worried)
Kayla:(snaps out of her zone) Well I got to go Taylor you know I have to go to Chloe's school night.
Taylor:Yeah well I'll see you there( looks at Roc sitting on the bed then follows Kayla downstairs)
Kayla:(grabs Chloe's things) Does he know?
Taylor:No it's gonna be between us. (Leading them towards the door)
Kayla:Ok but(gets cut off by Taylor)
Taylor:But nothing(bends down kisses Chloe's forehead saying goodbye)
Kayla:Let's go babygirl.(taking Chloe's hand)
Chloe:(holds her hand) Ok mommy!
——————————————
Around 7:00 pm everyone was getting ready for Back to School Night:

(taking Chloe's hand)Chloe:(holds her hand) Ok mommy!—————————————— Around 7:00 pm everyone was getting ready for Back to School Night: