There's More To Come!

Next Morning Around 10:30:
Roc's Pov: I know that I shouldn't have done you know what with Kiara on the same day my girlfriend gave birth to our second beautiful baby girl. And I also know I'm supposed to be in the hospital with her being by her side with my two daughters and my mother. I just couldn't help my self believe it or not, when I woke up I found Kiara laying on my chest I looked over my phone to check the time it read 10:30 a.m. Also seeing missed calls from Yn and my mom, 35 calls from Yn and 24 calls from my mom. I  slowly got up put my clothes on and quietly tip toed out the room, and downstairs out the door to my car driving home first before I go back to the hospital.
Roc:(took a shower getting ready)

When I arrived at the hospital I walk to the nurse desk and ask for Yn's room she told me where it was and I started walking there when I got there I only saw Yn there holding baby Tiara

When I arrived at the hospital I walk to the nurse desk and ask for Yn's room she told me where it was and I started walking there when I got there I only saw Yn there holding baby Tiara. So I'm guessing Jas probably went home with my mom.
Roc:(walks in and try to kiss Yn but she hold up her hand)
Yn:(blocks Roc's kiss with her hand while playing with baby Tiara)
Roc:(doesn't say a thing takes jacket off walks to the sink washes hand while drying it then goes and takes Tiara out your arms then sit next to you on the bed playing with Tiara) You look tired babe go to sleep.
Yn:(just looks at Roc while Roc was sitting on the bed next to her and she notice this big hickey but not to big big but enough that she could see it on his neck she just doesn't say anything)
Roc:(turns around looks at you) You ok babe??
Yn:Don't worry about me I'm more than ok.
Roc:I just asked a damn question but you hungry??
Yn:(doesn't say anything)
Roc:You probably are (Place a sleeping Tiara in her bed and then take his jacket and keys leaving but then forget his phone on the counter next to you)
Yn:(notice his phone keeps going off on the counter next to you grabs his phone and looks through it)
Yn's Pov: If Roc was smarter he would actually not put the year that Jasmine was born as his password. He thinks he is slick but he better know that I'm slicker! Once I get out this hospital and get back on my feet he would wish that he shouldn't do the shit he did!
Yn:(looks through the messages Kiara just send but don't text back then go through his phone contact to see Kiara's name with hearts around. Takes down Kiara's number also go through messages that made her heart dropped. Then takes pictures of the messages then she hears the door open rushes and place his phone on the counter next to her while wiping her tears fast acting like she was looking through her Instagram, then here comes Roc walking in with food!)
Roc:(comes with food) I'm back Bae
Yn:Okkk (looks up at him saying it with out really caring but caring for the food that he brought.)