Part 53

Next Morning Sunday Around 11:30 p.m:

Yn's Pov: I woke up to a sunny morning feels good and looks good. I got up and went straight to the bathroom and got my warm bath ready for my morning shower. 30 minutes later I was ready for my day.

Nobody's Pov: Yn gets ready and as she is starting to walk downstairs she hears talking downstairs

Nobody's Pov:
Yn gets ready and as she is starting to walk downstairs she hears talking downstairs. It sounded like Roc's voice but with who?

Yn:(continues walking downstairs then peeks in the kitchen to find Roc and Ayanna talking. He was leaning next to the sink while she was leaning across from him on the counter)

Roc:(smiling straight at Ayanna then notice Yn standing in the back in the kitchen entrance) Hey babymomma!

Yn:Hey (looking confused)

Ayanna: Hey Yn! (Standing up straight from the counter)

Yn:I've seen y'all have met each other without my help.

Both:(laughed at Yn)

Yn:Well I was planning on going to the mall. Was wondering if you would like to come Ayanna?

Ayanna: I would love to but I have no money on me.

Yn: No worries just go get ready.

Ayanna: I am ready.

Yn:(looks at Ayanna up and down) Are you sure you don't want to change?

Ayanna: What's wrong with what I have on? (Looks at her self from head to toe)

Roc and Yn: Everything! (Laughing low key)

Ayanna:(feeling embarrassed)

Yn: Come with me I can fix you up real quick! (Walking up stairs)

Ayanna:Ok!(follows Yn upstairs)

Roc:I'll just wait down here then. (Jumps on the couch laying there watching tv)

1 hour later:

Ayanna's BEFORE Outfits ^^

Ayanna's TRANSFORMATION After >>

The girls finally went downstairs when done and by that time Roc was half way knocked out!

Yn:(goes and shake Roc) Yo Roc we're finally done!

Roc:(rubs his eyes then looks up to see Ayanna then he rubs his eyes again mouth opens) Damn! Yn you sure know how to give a make over! 

Ayanna:(does a cute laugh) I'll take that as a compliment and that you like it.

Yn:(feels kinda jealous) Yeah let's go before it gets late.

All three of them went out to the mall and shop a little and then they went out to Apple Bees and ate there. They were enjoying theirselves at least Roc and Ayanna was. The whole time they were joking around and flirting here and there Roc even payed for her dinner. While Yn on the other hand kept getting jealous knowing that Roc was flirting with Ayanna. The night finally ends for them it was around 10:45 p.m. when they got to Yn's house Ayanna was half asleep she was struggling to get to the guest room so Roc decided to help her out.

In the guest room:

Roc:(helping Ayanna to her bed)

Ayanna:(Lays there starting to take off her clothes on purpose)

Roc:(stands there not knowing what to do) Umm you good now? I think I should now.

Ayanna:(acting tired and struggling to undress) I think I need your help.

Roc:(Helping her take off her shirt)

Yn:(peeks in the room) Wtf!

Both:(jumps a little)

Yn:(walks out going into her room into the bathroom locking the door getting her shower ready)

Roc:I have to go (about to walk out)

Ayanna:(grabs his arms) Where  you going?

Roc: (just walks out the room closing it then walking into Yn's room locking the door behind him sitting on her bed)

After 15 minutes Yn walks out the bathroom with her towel with wet hair.

Yn:(jumps realizing it was just Roc hiding herself) Why are you here?

Roc:(laying on the bed getting comfortable then smirks) No need to hide all of that you acting like I haven't seen all of that good stuff before. I did more than see it I made two things come out of it!

Yn:(rolls eyes walking into the walk in closet to get something to wear for bed)

Yn's Outfit^^

Yn:(walks back towards bed to see that Roc wasn't there but she hears shower running. Just gets in to bed.)

After a couple of minutes Roc walks out with a towel around his waist. Yn was laying on one side of the bed with eyes closed.

Roc: Yn do I have some clothes here?

Yn:(rolls eyes ) On the left side of the closet.

Roc: Thanks (goes to where she says and changes for bed in to shorts no shirt)

Roc then gets in bed with Yn knowing that she is still upset. Each of them is on one side of the bed then Roc pulls Yn towards his chest even though she kinda fought to push him away but ended up giving up and relaxing her head on his chest.

Roc: I know your mad but nothing happened with her I promised.(whispers into her ears and kisses her forehead)

Both:(falls into a deep sleep)