REALLY❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️

Roc's Pov: I'm so  fucking mad right now what tf have gotten into both Desiree and Yn! They should have known fucking better especially Yn knowing that she is cool with my mom. Even though she still doesn't have the fucking right to fight and do shit like that in front of my family do they know how bad that shit looks! NOT ONLY FOR THEM BUT FOR ME! Even though Desiree started she should've never finished it .
Yn's Pov: As y'all know I'm the next Queen B tf! When I'm in a fight there is no such thing as loosing for me. I could see the anger in Roc's eyes because he is just going off while braking us a part. But fuck out of here he should've told his hoe about how fucking crazy I am! She wanted them hands and she got what she was wishing for because I whooped that ass!
Roc's mom:( holding you back because she didn't want to touch Desiree) Calm down Yn
Roc:(holding Desiree) Stop fucking trying me calm tf down damn!
Desiree:(fighting to get out of Roc hold which was tight) Let me tf go Roc stop taking up for your bitch! Just because she getting her ass kicked!
Yn:(having two more people holding her back trying to get to Desiree) Bitch you got that shit all wrong! Last time I fucking check it's you the one that is getting save from your ass whooped because your bitch ass already bleeding!
Desiree:(cleaning off blood from her mouth) Bitch shut up! You hit like a little hoe cause u just mad that I'm the one Roc comes home to every night cause he lives with me now! And he not with your ugly dirty ass!
Yn:(Looks at Roc shaking her head then escape from grip holding her! Then jumps on Desiree grabbing her beating her until seeing blood while they trying to get you off of her)
Roc:(finally gets you off of Desiree grabs you leading you to his car while Jasmine following behind then he puts you in the car made sure Jasmine was in and had her seat belt on then while driving calls his mom to say he will be back) U have lost your fucking mind!! Fighting in front of my family like that!
Yn:Don't fucking talk to me right now and maybe yes I have lost my damn mind maybe it was a fucking mistake for coming anyway!
Roc:Maybe it fucking was!
Yn:Don't come at me like I'm the fucking guilty one knowing that she came at me first me doing the right thing I beat that ass for her!
Jasmine:(puts the volume of her iPad loud doing what y'all would tell her to do when she knows y'all fighting)
Roc:So that doesn't mean u keep fucking going when everyone trying to stop your ass!
Yn:See your ass always taking for the hoes that is not gonna be here at the end of the fucking day!
Roc:No tf I'm not maybe I have a reason to take up for those hoes you talking about!(entering the front of her house )
Yn:Knowing that you fucking live with her now gives me the reasons why!
Roc:Duhhh I'm not fucking going to tell you because now u see why cause I know you were going to act like a crazy crackhead!
Yn:Ohhhhhh really now I'm a crackhead you have got to be kidding me this also help me see how going out with you and having a child by you is a mistake!!
Jasmine:(tears coming down her face)Wow mom or should I say now stranger now I'm a mistake to you!!!!(runs to the house because she put in the password or hand print and the door opens)
Yn:(runs out car) Jasmineeee!!!!!! I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that babygirl your the best that ever happened to me!
Roc:(Runs after them)Are u fucking kidding me!
Jasmine:(gets in her room locks the door and sit on her bed crying harder than before)
Yn:(sitting in front of the door)
Roc:(sittings too) baby girl open the door
Jasmine:(crying) Get away I Hate You Guys Especially Mom!!!!
Yn:(hearts drops feeling hurt so bad inside knowing that Jasmine said that crying badly!!!!)

 But fuck out of here he should've told his hoe about how fucking crazy I am! She wanted them hands and she got what she was wishing for because I whooped that ass!Roc's mom:( holding you back because she didn't want to touch Desiree) Calm down Yn...

JUST WANTING A PICTURE TO PUT UP FOR THIS CHAPTER❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️💋💋💋💋😘😘