Chapter 24

Yn:(put my phone down to go open the door) Ohhh hey Diamond how you been babe?
Diamond: Hey Yn! I'm good how about you?(hugs Yn)
Yn:I'm doing great what brings you here cause you usually don't come here. (Inviting Diamond in)
Diamond:(walk in looking all around like she looking for someone while taking a seat) Oh I'm here cause of our photoshoot today!
Yn:Oh wow I totally forgot! Isn't it at 6:00 today?
Diamond:Yes girl! Where is Roc and the girls?!(getting comfortable on the couch)
Yn:They should be on their way but let me go get ready upstairs I'll be back.(runs up the stairs)
Couples minutes later the front door opens:
Diamond:(still on the couch on her phone)
Roc:(walk in with the kids)
Taylor:(following along in)
Girls: (walk in straight into the living room and say hi to Diamond then run up to their rooms)
Tiara:wait for me Jassy!(baby voice tries to keep up)
Jas:Let's go then!
Yn:(comes back downstairs not realizing the kids are upstairs but hear their voice)

(runs up the stairs) Couples minutes later the front door opens: Diamond:(still on the couch on her phone) Roc:(walk in with the kids) Taylor:(following along in)Girls: (walk in straight into the living room and say hi to Diamond then run up to th...

Yn's Outfit^^Yn:Oh hey Roc I forgot to call and tell you to keep them until I get back from a photoshoot

Yn's Outfit^^
Yn:Oh hey Roc I forgot to call and tell you to keep them until I get back from a photoshoot.(standing next to the couch fixing her things.)
Roc:I'll just stay here with them instead or take them to visit my mother.(sitting on the couch)
Yn:Oh that's fine
Diamond:(Whole time just looking at Roc all type of sexual ways biting her bottom lip)
Roc:(realize what Diamond is doing feeling uncomfortable)
Oh yo before I forgot I have something to say!(smiles at Taylor)
Yn:Ok I'm listening
Diamond:All ears Roc(smiles)
Taylor:(looks nervous but at the same time giving Diamond a mean look)
Roc:Well guys! I don't know how to tell you this Yn but I will be expecting wait hold up! I mean Taylor and I will be expecting a baby on the way! (Smiling so hard)
Yn:(heart drops so low that she couldn't breathe for a second)
Taylor:(is shock herself whispers to Roc before walking out) We need to talk.
Room was silent for a second while the three was there while Taylor left with Roc's car knowing that Yn will drop him off.
Yn:( walk out the house not realizing that she forgot Diamond who was driving)
Diamond:(touches Roc shoulders softly then his neck and then walked out grabbing her things)
Roc:(confused on what just happened with the announcement and with what Diamond Just did)

 Yn:( walk out the house not realizing that she forgot Diamond who was driving) Diamond:(touches Roc shoulders softly then his neck and then walked out grabbing her things) Roc:(confused on what just happened with the announcement and with what Di...

Diamond and her outfit^^